Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

I started a Facebook and I would like some help :)

Hello to all. I started a new Facebook, where I am going to be posting pictures and other things to do with amigurumi. Check out my website and if you like what I do, follow me on Facebook. I'd like to get some "starter" followers to them get more, ya know what I mean Thanks if ya do.

The website is Crochetsoup and the Face book is
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Moise...2092?ref=aymt_
    Thanks again.I started a Facebook and I would like some help :)-421-jpg
    Last edited by crochetsoup; 05-17-2015 at 11:40 AM. Reason: oopsy

2. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Likes redhead, Barbara G., karenlatlas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey crochetsoup! I started following your Facebook page. I'm on Facebook every day, it's an easy way for me to keep up with my family and loved ones. I follow several crochet pages and I've never made an amigurumi but I always love seeing what others have made.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok thank you I had it messed up what I meant to ask was for people to like and follow it I appreciate it. I'm kinda new at Facebook in uncharted waters lol. But I got it now thank you so much.

You might wanna re click the link and re like it, I think I deleted you trying to figure it out.
    Last edited by crochetsoup; 05-17-2015 at 12:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    What nice things!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I re-liked your other Facebook page. I think you have a lot of really nice things posted!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    I am following you on FB!
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Started following you under my page, Darling By Duchess. Love your dolls. I crochet but have never done a doll. You can see what I do if you look at photos and then albums on my page.
    Love your Ninja Turtles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Crochetsoup hi sweetie, I have your Turtles and they are just adorble.My GGS "BEN" is omly 7 months so I take 1 at a time, by 1 yr he'll have some. Ty for sharing. Missed you. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crochetsoup View Post
    Hello to all. I started a new Facebook, where I am going to be posting pictures and other things to do with amigurumi. Check out my website and if you like what I do, follow me on Facebook. I'd like to get some "starter" followers to them get more, ya know what I mean Thanks if ya do.

The website is Crochetsoup and the Face book is
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Moise...2092?ref=aymt_

Thanks again.I started a Facebook and I would like some help :)-421-jpg

Hi crochetsoup,your turtles are just adorable, and you've done a wonderful job! I saw your fb page and it's looking good, you'll be successful with your talent! I was wondering about the copyright infringements. Have you looked into that since you use their names and title of the group? I encourage you to read this because I was surprised at how serious they are these days, and I'd hate to see anyone get in trouble because of not knowing about this. There's a lot of cracking down during this last year especially since Disney had the big thing over the Frozen Movie. Just a heads-up for everyone!

Copyright Guidelines
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 05-30-2015 at 08:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    One thing I noticed that I didn't like about my personal page and the page I managed which was my crochet page, was that fb wouldn't let people become friends on my crochet page "that I managed', they had to go thru my personal page, which I didn't like. I'd wanted to keep them separate. I'd love to like and follow yours, would you like to do the same with mine? I'm going to be closing my crochet blog/website down after a year , for many various reasons. I'm making a new thread about it on here tonight, it probably won't come as 100'% surprise to everyone ,but it sure has been fun. I just have other things that I want to do now. https://www.facebook.com/crochet.by....?ref=bookmarks
    Nice meeting you!