Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm very sorry to hear about your sister. I have 5 sisters and one brother and if anything happened to one of them I would be crushed. Take care and keep praying.

Post Thanks / Like
    I miss you, Winnie, and I think of you often. I hope you're doing well. I know what it's like. I lost my brother 3 years ago. He was only 46. He went through a lot, too, just like Laura did. So it's just my sister and me now. I know how hard it is to lose someone you're so very close to.

I'll send out a special prayer for you, sweetie.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    So very sorry for your loss!! Prayers going up for you & your family

4. Thanks Scooters thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    BC Girl, I recently lost my parents, two weeks apart so, I know what it's like to be so dumbfounded over something that only God can understand. When it comes right to it, it is HIS plans and he definitely had a plan for my parents as they passed away 2 weeks apart. I think that they would have been lost if they were separated as they were married for 67 years. I'm so sad that I won't see them on this earth anymore but, we 3 daughters will be "having a reunion in heaven" when the time comes! Scooters
    Last edited by Scooters; 06-07-2015 at 06:27 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Losing loved ones

BC Girl, I just lost my parents, two weeks apart so, I know what it's like to be so dumbfounded over something that only God can understand. When it comes right to it, it is HIS plans and he definitely had a plan for my parents as they passed away 2 weeks apart. I think that they would have been lost if they were separated as they were married for 67 years. I'm so sad I won't see them on this earth anymore but, us 3 daughters will be "having a reunion in heaven" when the time comes! Scooters/Suzanne
    Last edited by Scooters; 06-07-2015 at 06:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Deepest condolences to your family.

Post Thanks / Like
    cmball, I will let them know that condolences are coming our family's way!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Scooters I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your parents just 2 weeks apart!! It truly is so hard to understand but God says in His word, His ways are not our ways, but we know He also says, everything works together for our Good for those that love Him and are called according to His purpose it is very hard to grasp this in the midst of our tears and sorrow but we know in our hearts this is true bc it Is His Word!!! I am praying for you and your family may God give you each moment exactly what you need in that moment. Love you Winnie