Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Laura's obituary

I just wanted you to see who you have been praying for all this time. She felt like she knew a lot of you as I would tell her about you and show her pictures of things you have made. She was very happy I found such wonderful friends on CT and was excited to see the squares you would send. You may not realize it but you brightened the last months of her life and I am forever grateful to you all. Love you all WinnieLaura's obituary-image-jpg

2. Thanks Barbara G., Ladyella, karenlatlas, little drummer thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for posting her obituary! She will be remembered and loved by everyone who knew her. Hope that Linda can find peace at this difficult time.
    Last edited by DonnaPBradshaw; 05-07-2015 at 04:54 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending thoughts and prayers your way...glad she felt like a part of the family here. Thinking of you, the family, and friends!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for posting this, Winnie. Laura was a beautiful woman, and so are you. You have your very special angel watching over you now.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for posting this Winnie. She is very beautiful just like you. You are in my thoughts and prayers at this time. I pray the Lord will comfort you and bring you strength.

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, thank you for posting Laura's obituary. Such a beautiful smile! May you be comforted knowing that you were present when Laura needed you most. Your love, presence and care brought her great joy. What a loving sister you have been! God bless you.(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    my condolences to you. prayers your way

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry for the loss of your sister. She and you both are pretty ladies. Thank you for posting this. Praying for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    My condolences. May the Lord guide and help you and family during these difficult times.

Post Thanks / Like
    The obituary is beautiful Winnie, just as Laura, and yourself. God bless you and your family in your time of grief.
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 05-09-2015 at 05:10 PM.