Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Still praying for you!
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry for you lose!!!!!!!!!!!!! God needed a SPECIAL ANGLE and she was who he choose.

Love
    Mary Louise

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for your loss

Winnie-
    I am so sorry for your loss, thank you for posting her notice of service. I hope it was a beautiful service.
    Take care and know that we are all thinking of you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for posting it. Prayers are going out again for you and your family.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Winnie

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie,
    Laura's service was so very moving for Bill and me, due to the extremely loving family members gathered there. It was so sweet of you to introduce us to so many of them. My heart aches for you and them for your loss, and even more so now that you have lost yet another sister this past weekend. It is just too much for any family to have to endure. You are all in my daily prayers for God's love and peace to comfort you.
    ~~ Much love, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbaehr View Post
    Winnie,
    Laura's service was so very moving for Bill and me, due to the extremely loving family members gathered there. It was so sweet of you to introduce us to so many of them. My heart aches for you and them for your loss, and even more so now that you have lost yet another sister this past weekend. It is just too much for any family to have to endure. You are all in my daily prayers for God's love and peace to comfort you.
    ~~ Much love, Jo
    Jo, I'm so happy to hear that you were able to go to Laura's funeral. I know it meant a lot to Winnie to have you there. And I'm sure it was a beautiful service. You're a very sweet lady.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending prayers to you and family....

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie,
    I am so sorry to hear of your lose's. My heart aches for you. I am keeping you and your family in my prayers. Keep smiling and know that you have a world of friends.

Love
    Mary Lousie

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    Jo, I'm so happy to hear that you were able to go to Laura's funeral. I know it meant a lot to Winnie to have you there. And I'm sure it was a beautiful service. You're a very sweet lady.

Shelley
    Shelley,
    Thank you for your kind remarks. Anyone who knows Winnie would want to be there for her. She is such a kind, loving and sweet woman. I am just so sorry she and her family have had to go through all of this anguish. She knows I am there for her, no matter what.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!