Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  9
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Kudos to members of Crochettalk

I appreciated all the time that the members of Crochettalk, give me, advice and/or critique the things I have done. With out their input or direction it would take me much longer to learn new ways to proceed with a project. There often is more than one person answering your call for HELP! When they do not have the answers they can give you links to help as well. Its also very welcoming to have a site where you can even discuss other things if you need/want to, or even take a coffee break with new /old friends. It's another beautiful way to make friends, LOL, I hope!
    LadyellaONE DAY AT A TIME

2. Thanks Barbara G., Kay119, Nova55 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so glad to know you, Ladyella.

Shelley

4. Thanks Ladyella thanked for this post
    Likes Moon2cu liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I've really enjoyed meeting everyone on this forum! thanks everyone for listening to my thoughts and being so kind!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm new on this forum as well and it has been a pleasure and privilege to be able to help someone so determined to accomplish the art of thread crochet. I am not always able to express/describe how to do something but I have been trying and hope I have helped just a little.
    Beverly

"A desire to craft is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul!"

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ladyella,
    You so aptly put into words the way I feel about all of the wonderful people here on Crochet Talk. It has been a pleasure meeting each person and getting to know them better. Yes, I feel like I've made many new friends here. It is almost like having another family, even though we've never met. I have only met one CT'er in person (Winnie) and she is such a dear lady. We have become good friends. I do hope many of you get to meet each other. Maybe one of these days/years we can all get together somewhere, like the outing that had been planned for last year, but got cancelled. I would love to meet all of you!!!!
    ~~ Hugs to all, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

8. Likes Moon2cu liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! Well said....for everyone. You are a dear peach!
    ---HarriEtta

10. Likes Lissacc liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyella View Post
    I appreciated all the time that the members of Crochettalk, give me, advice and/or critique the things I have done. With out their input or direction it would take me much longer to learn new ways to proceed with a project. There often is more than one person answering your call for HELP! When they do not have the answers they can give you links to help as well. Its also very welcoming to have a site where you can even discuss other things if you need/want to, or even take a coffee break with new /old friends. It's another beautiful way to make friends, LOL, I hope!
    Ladyella, thank you, I agree and you couldn't have said it better! Every word you said is exactly how I feel and surely how everyone else feels too. We're like a band of crocheters instead a band of pirates, lol, who stick together, help and look out for each other! I've gotten so much companionship, support, encouragement, helped and got help with crochet, made new friends, and so much more! I love that we share our personal lives pretty intimately while sharing crochet, andI'm so glad I joined this forum! Susan/SSS!

12. Likes Moon2cu liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, this a very cool crochet board. The members are just so friendly and helpful and often go out of their way to help and encourage all of us. I have made friends also on this board and am glad to have found it also.

Roe

14. Thanks Moon2cu thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    changes in comments are being edited and well be re-posted at a later date.
    Last edited by Tish; 05-11-2015 at 12:30 PM. Reason: delete e-mail address

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Tish, have you tried to private message to admin. Go to Forum, then Quick Links and you will find those who should be able to help you.
    LadyellaONE DAY AT A TIME