Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

2015 Granny Square Exchange Sign Up Thread (May)

It's time for new sign ups for the 2015 Granny Square Exchange for May!!

Commitment: Create granny square(s) and mail them to your partner for the month. Please mail granny square by May 25th, so your partner will receive by the end of the month.

Deadline to join: May 3, 2015

Instructions: http://crochettalk.com/main/11785-cr...tructions.html

If you would like to join, please private message me your mailing address and the number of people you would like to exchange with. This information will only be shared with those signing up for this exchange.

If you did this month's exchange and I have your information, please post here how many people you would like to exchange with for the new month.

Thank you!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara, I will take 4 names again for May. My information is still the same. I have cut back the number because of the postage only. If I could afford it I would take 15 or 20 names !! April has been the worst month for me financially I believe. I did get a real blessing in the month of April tho. I got a card from someone ( and I still don't know who sent it to me). When I opened it, all it said was "Thinking of you and hope this will help" and out flew five 20 dollar bills! I know my guardian angel was lurking around somewhere close and knew how much I heeded help. I don't really know who sent it to me but it was so much appreciated! Whoever you are, you are a real angel to me!
    So far I am holding my own but I will be glad when May the 3rd arrives! Love ya, Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 04-27-2015 at 10:40 AM.

3. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Granny Square Exchan.

Hi Barbara and members who do granny's. I have to step away for a while from Excange Group. Hopefully later on I can come back.

Susan2014

5. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I will take 2 names, please! Thank you!

7. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara,
    I'll take 3 this time.
    Jean Marie ♥

I don't take pictures of the squares I make, just the ones that people send me. I know someone said they take pictures of the squares they make and the ones they receive.

9. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barb,

Was sitting here crocheting and just remembered about the sign up for May. Hope I am not too late. Will take 6 and any extra you may have.

Robyn

11. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    I know I sent some squares out on some other months and forgot to put a name label on the square. If you received a square that didn't have a label on it w/my name and you would like a label let me know. If you would like me to send you a label, that has my name on it ,with the square that I send to you without having the label sewn on the square then you can let me know. I think a label on a square is nice and I also think that the label takes away some of it too and you can't see all of the square w/the label on it but it's nice to know who the square is from. I know everybody doesn't put labels on the squares and I can always put a label on if there isn't one.

Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty I just read this post today and Im so glad for your Guardian Angel. Your an Angel Also Hun! for all you give of your self and Prayers sent out when needed. I think of you often and hope your well as can be. My hubby just turned 91 young May 2nd and I tried to pain a verse on a Coffee Mug??? You would smile & say Good try as I did and he saw nothing wrong?? Love & Prayers went into it. Bless you and God Bless !! Susan2914

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe it would be better if I put my label on the back of the square. If you end up getting my name for the square exchange then let me know if you would prefer the label on the front or back of the square that I send or to send the label but not sew it on the square or maybe you'd want to make a label for the square I send you. Let me know.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be sending out names for May, today! Just wanted to let everyone know!