Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    It a a difficult thing to have to place a dear loved one in a nursing home but I'm keeping you both in my prayers!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie I will keep praying for both of you. You have a load on you shoulders and probably I imagine you are tired. I wish I was there to help you. I spent 9 days in a nursing home after my bladder surgery and my experience was not so bad but I can't speak for your situation. Please try to find time for yourself so you won't get sick too! That would a disaster. Try to grab a few minutes for yourself when you can. Remember you have a lot of prayers going up for you. God will come thru for you Bless your sweet heart....you need it I know, I love you and don't worry about your 6" squares you can go back to them after you take are of the business on hand now. I love you and care about you! Your friend, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, a few years ago (2006) my Mom and I both had to go into a nursing home and my nephew had the job of finding a good one for the two of us. He did just that and we shared a room together. I wish you luck in your search but don't make yourself crazy. Pick 3 or 4 and visit them and then pic the best of those! Take care and God Bless. You're in my prayers honey! Betty Lynn