Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last

Thread: Update on Laura

Post Thanks / Like

Update on Laura

Hi everyone!! First I want to tell you thank you for your prayers and concern. Thank you Jean Marie, Susie Ann, and Linda Mitzner for sending Laura a card with bookmarks etc in them. It really cheered her up :-)
    Laura is doing better and her pain is better but it seems she isn't progressing as much as rehab wants!! When I got to rehab yesterday she was soooo upset bc they are already telling her if she can't do certain things w/in a week she may have to go to a nursing home!! I told her not to worry she came back from being paralyzed to walking again and she can do this too!! I know she has to be able to transfer from place to place in order to come home. Please pray her progress will improve greatly and her strength. Thank you so much she is really afraid to go to a nursing home I think I would be too. I appreciate it so much and love you all Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Will be praying for her and rehab should know that every person has to go at their own pace. She can do this, if she has bounced back before, she will bounce back again. Let her know we are rooting for her!!! Go Laura!!!

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    They did the same thing to my husband. I would get so frustrated at them I wanted to scream. I think they push them to hard and some are really hateful. I know they have to push them but kindness goes a lot further than them being mean. I will be praying for her. I know it has to be very hard on you. I will be praying for you also.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much Janice I can't begin to tell you how much your caring and prayers mean to us. Laura has had a rough day today and is still awake at 11:14 pm bc she is dizzy!! I am spending the night with her that seems to help her but I don't sleep!! I'm listening for her to need something. You know how that is!!! Thanks again love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Roe for your prayers and thoughtfulness we really appreciate it so much. Please read post to Meerkat I'm so tired I don't feel like typing again. Love you Roe Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hang in their Winnie. Know that I'm still praying for Laura's recovery and that I think of her often. She's already been through so much, and she can do this! I'm sure this is nothing compared to the physical trials she's already been through in the past. Try to get some good rest. Keep us posted on how she's doing.

Love,
    Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, please know that I'm keeping you and Laura in my prayers. Please read Psalms 46:10. A scripture that speaks volumes!(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, I am keeping you and Laura in my prayers. I truly believe she will go home soon. The Lord can work so many wonderful miracles. My little grandson is a good example. I care for you both and will continue to pray for Laura's healing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta, Butterflyrose and Pixieglitter thank you for your continued prayers. I spent the night with Laura last night and part of the day today. She is still having confusion and just feeling bad in general. Her pain has gotten a lot better but that may not last if the pain med is causing her confusion. Her confusion a lot of times is more like hallucinations or vivid dreams when she isn't asleep!!! This is worrying me quite a bit. Well hopefully I will get some much needed sleep tonight and things will look better tomorrow. No matter what God is Still on the Throne and still in control !!!love you all Winnie

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie,
    I just saw your post about Laura. Please know I am still keeping both of you in my daily prayers. She has gone through so much and will be victorious once again. It just takes time, love and prayers. She has lots of love and prayers coming from the wonderful people here at CT, so she just needs to do what she needs to do to get out of there and get back home. I pray for her to be able to maneuver on her own soon, so that can happen. Let me know if you need anything. I'm only 30 minutes away, dear one.
    ~~ Love you, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!