Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

2nd amigurmi with clothes

here is the bear with a face that I promised I would post. It's my first attempt at making a dress for an amigurumi. I can't figure out how to switch the picture face up?
    Attached Images Attached Images 2nd amigurmi with clothes-bear-eyes_0129-jpg 

2. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ms. Bear is Pretty. Did a great job. I just did my neck exercise & saw it hehehe. It ok (I have not done posting photos but must have 2 arrows going in 2 different directions. Confused?? sorry some one will let you knoe ROE, SHELLEY HELP !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    How do I make the picture right side up? I need help so other's don't get a neck creek from looking at it!

Post Thanks / Like
    What an adorable bear, Donna! You did a fantastic job. I've never done an amigurumi. I think I'm just scared to try my hand at one.

To keep my pics from ending up sideways, before I post them I rotate them several times on my computer. Somehow it resets the view. Not sure how that happens, but it works for me.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I still don't have any neck pain but that is a cute teddybear.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    What an adorable bear, Donna! You did a fantastic job. I've never done an amigurumi. I think I'm just scared to try my hand at one.

To keep my pics from ending up sideways, before I post them I rotate them several times on my computer. Somehow it resets the view. Not sure how that happens, but it works for me.

Shelley
    Omg! they are so fun Pixieglitter! You can do a single crochet, learning to read ami's patterns will be very easy! there are video's and books about amigurumi patterns. I've printed off a whole bunch of free patterns off of pinterest! let me see I'll find a few beginning video's for you.

There are so many things that you could make for your family especially any young children would love the animals or dolls or whatever! I've just barely started and finished my 2nd amigurumi ever but it's really fun to make. I've learned so much just with the youtube's I've watched and making 2 ami's. Let me know if you want to try it! Donna

Post Thanks / Like

Here is another beginning video! Am I sending you too many? Maybe you aren't even interested. That's ok if you decide not to start this hobby! I'm just crazy about making ami's Donna

Post Thanks / Like
    You're not sending me too many videos, Donna LOL. The bears are so adorable! I'm just so busy making baby blankets right now. But I'll get around to making one of these bears, maybe in a few months. They would be so cute for a new baby.

What do you stuff them with?

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    It s soo cute
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    You're not sending me too many videos, Donna LOL. The bears are so adorable! I'm just so busy making baby blankets right now. But I'll get around to making one of these bears, maybe in a few months. They would be so cute for a new baby.

What do you stuff them with?

Shelley
    you just use regular stuffing that you buy at Joann's!