Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

2-20-15 Susan's Soul Shines / Soulshine Creations By Susan - Blog Post

Post Thanks / Like
    Flowers are so nice!!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the blue roses and leaves. Thank you for making me the featured crocheter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by debbie67 View Post
    I love the blue roses and leaves. Thank you for making me the featured crocheter.
    It was my pleasure Debbie! Your crochet is great and your crochet story is worthy of sharing! Thank you for letting me do it! I hope others in here will be thinking of letting me feature them soon! Susan

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kl1000;159964]Flowers are so niceQUOTE

They really are, but we have so much more to share and learn!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for your blog. I really enjoy reading it. The flowers are beautiful. The purse is very pretty. I have to give you thumbs-up for it. I don't like to make granny squares so any project that requires what I call piece work, I won't do. So for anybody who can do these type of projects have my respect.
    Last edited by maryabaribeau@yahoo.com; 03-08-2015 at 02:40 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are 2 more mini posts I put out before Friday's. This one is the Ripple Curtain step by step tutorial for anyone who might like some inspiration for a curtain of their own: Ripple Curtain – Home Decor | Soul Shine Creations By Susan

And this is the post about my Picot Poncho, which I love and am very proud of !I want to another style with totally diff colors for a diff mood real quick, then on to other planned projects): Tuesday Special, Breaking News! My New V-Neck Picot Poncho Pattern | Soul Shine Creations By Susan

Until further notice, I'm going to make much smaller posts. or possibly do post every 2 weeks. I have some projects I need to do, and with writing more patterns, it's just too much to do, so I feel I need to back up a little. I hope to do smaller posts every week just to have something posted weekly. Just letting you know ahead of time, and I'll also add it to my post this week I know you understand and I'll give you enough goodies in the posts, plus I'm always available if you might need me!
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 02-25-2015 at 09:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by maryabaribeau@yahoo.com View Post
    Thank you for your blog. I really enjoy reading it. The flowers are beautiful. The purse is very pretty. I have to give you thumbs-up for it. I don't like to make granny squares so any project that requires what I call piece work, I won't do. So for anybody who can do these type of projects have my respect.
    Thx so much for the compliments Mary! I'd love to see you put some of those in the comment section of my blog post! At the bottom of every post is a gray box that you click on and type your comment in, but it won't appear immediately, until I check them all and approve it... some people love to find blogs and make all kinds of crazy remarks on them, so I approve or not all for the ones I get, that's twhy I do it that way. It helps me a lot to have such nice feedback in the comment section of the blog where others who might subscribe can see it!! Thx if you ever take time to copy these onto the blog comment section for me

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope this is what I am to do.

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope this is what I am to do.
    See private message