Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  5
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Advice Needed

Post Thanks / Like
    Ivy, I have been trying to post the pics I have of the purse I told you I'd made. I have the pics downloaded to my computer but the crochet talk site keeps giving me an error message that my pictures file is an error. I am not computer savvy at all and I've tried all that I can think of to get the pics to load but have had no luck. I'll keep trying at times and who knows, one of these days, they'll pop on here and I won't have any idea what I might have done differently to make it happen. I am so sorry that I'm not keeping my promise, but I am trying.
    Hugs, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

2. Likes Ivy, Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Hi Shelly,
    .click reply
    .click Go advanced
    .click the paper clip
    .click add files
    .click browse
    .Go through your pictures and click on the ones you want and click open. Then click upload to upload your pictures. When it's done it will go to attachments on the bottom of the screen. When you have up to 5 pictures in the attachments box then click done.
    .Then click on the arrow by the paper clip to see your attachments
    .click on your attachments and it will appear in the box
    You can preview your post before you submit your reply

Jean Marie

The attachment/picture is when I tried finger knitting.
    Attached Images Attached Images Advice Needed-100_4446-jpg 
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 01-12-2015 at 04:40 PM.

4. Thanks seashells_Shelly thanked for this post
    Likes Ivy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ivy, thanks to Jean Marie, I have the pictures of the purse I crocheted. The first picture is the purse as it looks when closed. (I added the silk flower to the flap where it closes with a small loop that hooks over a button). The second picture is trying to show the lining I added before folding the bottom of the purse up and crocheted the sides together. I added the strap last. I hope you get at least an idea of what it looks like.
    Hugs, Shelly
    Advice Needed-img_0043-jpgAdvice Needed-img_0035-jpg

6. Thanks Ivy thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, thank you, thank you.....ever so much Jean Marie. I finally got the pics on here. I used to be able to do it but since I had to get a new computer with Windows 8.1, nothing works like it used to and I have the most difficult time trying to do the things I had finally figured out before. The first time I followed your directions, I didn't get it to work. I'm not sure what I did the second time, but everything worked just as you said
    I am so grateful for your excellent directions. Thanks again, I truly appreciate your help.
    Hugs, Shelly

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by seashells_Shelly View Post
    Ivy, thanks to Jean Marie, I have the pictures of the purse I crocheted. The first picture is the purse as it looks when closed. (I added the silk flower to the flap where it closes with a small loop that hooks over a button). The second picture is trying to show the lining I added before folding the bottom of the purse up and crocheted the sides together. I added the strap last. I hope you get at least an idea of what it looks like.
    Hugs, Shelly
    Advice Needed-img_0043-jpgAdvice Needed-img_0035-jpg
    That is absolutely precious!!!

9. Thanks seashells_Shelly thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have 8.1 on my computer and I am in the livingroom using Roger's (my hubby) windows XP. I don't like windows but I still trying to figure it out. I bought A Dummy book for seniors for 8.1. teeee heeee haven't got it all figured yet. I have only had the computer 8 months. teeee heeee
    charlye the real dummy.... heeeee heeee

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelly, been away a lot,missed yah! sorry. Hope your Holidays were God. Hows the Ankle etc. Love to see this Pyrse you made. I love making them. long lost pal xoxo Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by charlye View Post
    I have 8.1 on my computer and I am in the livingroom using Roger's (my hubby) windows XP. I don't like windows but I still trying to figure it out. I bought A Dummy book for seniors for 8.1. teeee heeee haven't got it all figured yet. I have only had the computer 8 months. teeee heeee
    charlye the real dummy.... heeeee heeee
    Windows 8 / 8.1 is horrible, made for younger people who are used to and I guess who like to see things moving and confusing you! I have Windows Vista, and older pc that is hanging on by a thread. That's nice to have a new one Charlye!! The only 1/2 way good Windows is 7 IMHO! Nothing wrong with getting a book, whatever it takes, right?!