Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanksgiving turkey patterns you might like!

Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 11-18-2015 at 10:00 AM.

2. Thanks Nova55 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you Susan! I will check these out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Donna, I had the same thing posted twice so I fixed it, but one is funny, it's a whole crocheted turkey that looks golden brown and the back legs are up in the air, and there is a cute baby hat, just fun turkey pieces.

And the moogly turkey can be a pretty bread basket for the table!

Post Thanks / Like
    These are so cute! thank you for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

HI Susan,

I want to try and make this. I think it will look really cute on my Holiday table.

Post Thanks / Like
    So I found an ami turkey and wanted to make it: I didn't have brown yarn so I used black, I didn't want to spend money on 5 different yarns for the back feather's so I bought yarn that had black and red in it. Well to say the least it didn't turn out at all like a turkey! It turned out to be a black penguin! Now penguin's aren't black either! The leg's didn't turn out right either so I made up my own stubby legs! It is the most interesting ami animal to date! I'm trying to post a picture of this new ami that is a cross of a penguin and turkey! I just can't upload a picture!
    Last edited by DonnaPBradshaw; 11-19-2015 at 08:14 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaPBradshaw View Post
    So I found an ami turkey and wanted to make it: I didn't have brown yarn so I used black, I didn't want to spend money on 5 different yarns for the back feather's so I bought yarn that had black and red in it. Well to say the least it didn't turn out at all like a turkey! It turned out to be a black penguin! Now penguin's aren't black either! The leg's didn't turn out right either so I made up my own stubby legs! It is the most interesting ami animal to date! I'm trying to post a picture of this new ami that is a cross of a penguin and turkey! I just can't upload a picture!
    Hi Donna! A penguin?! You turkey, lol, I gotta see that!! Are you uploading pics from a phone or pc, cause I don't know how to from a phone. From a pc (Have your cursor where you want the jpg file to be or you'll have to move it from text), I pick the 3rd icon from this box we're talking in, the square, then pick 'basic uploader', then pick browse, then pick the photo from your pc, then 'upload'. Then hit return, move your cursor 2 lines down, and repeat if desired. If not, you'll see the photo when you save the post.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by peggy2196 View Post
    HI Susan,

I want to try and make this. I think it will look really cute on my Holiday table.
    That one turkey basket is the cutest of all, I love it! I'm glad you do too, I'm gonna make one too but not in time for this holiday, but I figure use it whenever!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SusansSoulShines View Post
    Hi Donna! A penguin?! You turkey, lol, I gotta see that!! Are you uploading pics from a phone or pc, cause I don't know how to from a phone. From a pc (Have your cursor where you want the jpg file to be or you'll have to move it from text), I pick the 3rd icon from this box we're talking in, the square, then pick 'basic uploader', then pick browse, then pick the photo from your pc, then 'upload'. Then hit return, move your cursor 2 lines down, and repeat if desired. If not, you'll see the photo when you save the post.
    Oh Susan, You will laugh when you do see this 1/2 turkey and penguin! I will try to follow your directions and get this posted!
    Thanksgiving turkey patterns you might like!-black-penguin-jpg
    Last edited by DonnaPBradshaw; 11-25-2015 at 07:18 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaPBradshaw View Post
    Oh Susan, You will laugh when you do see this 1/2 turkey and penguin! I will try to follow your directions and get this posted!
    Thanksgiving turkey patterns you might like!-black-penguin-jpg
    I guess my photo posting directions worked, so that's good... this is the funniest thing, I needed something funny, so thank you! WHY did you use pink again now, lol, it's really cute tho Donna, keep it for a cute memory, but it looks more like a black duck to me!! I'm glad you got to post it, it proves none of are perfect after all, lol! Happy turkey day my friend!!