Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  10
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I have them on my computer but also have a printed copy in my Knitting/Crocheting Album.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I take pics of all of my work, to remember how to re-make things from certain patterns, to give me new ideas as I look back on previous work, and just to have memories of the beauty of it all. I haven't printed any out but I have them all online. Mrs. L., I'm glad you mentioned the flash drive. I have one and I'm going to put my pics on it in case anything happens to my pc! It has happened before, we lost one to a virus and one sort of got old & died. I'd hate to lose my pics!

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Pictures

I take pictures of my finished work. I have them in a small photo album. There are a couple that I've forgotten to take a picture guess I'll have to make them again so I can take a picture.

Post Thanks / Like
    You do beautiful work. Thanks for sharing your pictures. It's always fun to see what others are making. Bev

Post Thanks / Like
    You do a great job on your projects. I especially like the afghan with the rabbit and hearts. Bev

Post Thanks / Like
    I take pics on a camera, that does not take good pics of groups, but takes the closeups of my projects. I make things in pc for family and friends and have to make pics because they always need one more and i do not always make them exactly like a pattern. On prayer shawls i take pics because i make a pattern that i changed some and then when we started the group in late 2008, i needed to remember what i made. I have pictures printed of the first 60 or so i made in an album. Now i just save them on a thumb drive with everything else. The first ones have the names of who they were made for with them. In 2009 i made over 100 prayer shawls knotted fleece and crocheted ones. I have made a lot this year, but have to work on what i make for my family reunion now. It is the end of august. My mom died about 3 years ago, so now i do my projects on my own. I am making about 200 rubber band bracelets and a plastic canvas cross that i did not make for last year. I have 4 baby boy blankets to make and get blessed. One is a little boy with some problems and i make them for relatives and friends and members of my church who have babies. All are blessed in our prayer shawl group. Some of the churches give them when a child is christened at their church. My church is a smaller church.

Post Thanks / Like
    My daughter is here with her camera this week so hopefully we can get some pictures. Are the pictures only supposed to be of the crochet things we made or can it be of anything we make?

Post Thanks / Like

I have taken some pictures

I have taken some pictures of items I have made. I like to make doll clothes and have sold several on Ebay. My son bought me a stage for the dolls to "pose" on for the pictues with the spot lights and different backgrounds. It is really neat. I haven't used it yet though but am anxious to get started again. I have some patterns of different items from dolls to doilies that I have printed out from the net and am trying to find someone to give them to. 3 boxes. I just hate the thought of throwing them away if someone can use them. They are probably all the free patterns on the net but I have since acquired another hard drive just for my patterns so I don't need the printed out copies any more. Cutting down on craft supplies. Know anyone wanting some patterns? FREE of charge. It's the cost of mailing them that will be the problem. I don't know how to send you copies of my pictures but I will share them as soon as I figure out how to do that. I would love to see what others have made too. Will check in soon. Email me if you know anyone wanting the patterns, iluvwh@aol.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 3catlady View Post
    I have been doing so many lapghans and stuffed animals lately, that I really should take pictures of them for my files. This way I can remember the color combinations that looked well together.
    So you are into amigurumi items? or are they knitted animals? I'm trying to start a group who likes to do ami's and wondering which you are doing. I would love to see your pictures of what you make!

I just moved from Visalia, CA to Lakeside, CA and am much happier here with my family
    Post Thanks / Like
    I took a picture of my last baby afghan and I will post a picture of it. Well, if I can figure it out then I will post it