Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  10
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    adinkado,

Don't sell yourself short. You do lovely work! Please keep posting photos. We all love to see each other's projects.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo

Quote Originally Posted by adinkado View Post
    Thanks Jo.. I am so self conscious about my work. I don't think I do good work and feel I am below the standards of this lovely group.
    It was a Red Heart variegated I got a long time ago and had leftovers.. (I think it was Red Heart or Lion)
    Linda
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

2. Likes maryloucul@gmail.com liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I always take pictures of the things I make. I love going back and looking at them. Many have been special gifts. These bring back memories!

4. Thanks maryloucul@gmail.com thanked for this post
    Likes maryloucul@gmail.com liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I take pictures of all the items i make. If an item to wear and given, i take a picture of the person with it on or holding the item, them i put the picture and a copy of the pattern, in a clear sleeve, in a notebook. That way if i want to make another, i know what pattern i used. Also i have a record of what i have made for whom. Mostly grand and great-grand children. Very fun to look back at me notebook.

Post Thanks / Like
    I do like to take pictues of items that I have made for someone else with the person I have given it to. If I mail something to a family member or friend, I ask that they take a picture of the item with the one for whom it is meant for and send it to me. I get 2 things in one, a picture of the person and item I have made. But I always try to take a picture of the item before I send it out. That way, I keep track of what I made for whom so I don't duplicate it. It is just a suggestion, but I always did that when I received something hand made. Sometimes I have forgotten, especially when I don't have the camera available and I can kick myself for forgetting. lol. The excluded is if I have sold that item but snap a picture of it before handing/mailing it out. Just for my personal album.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, you should. We would like for you to share with us. That way I can go back and look at what colors I all ready use for that pattern.

8. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    adinkado, your finished projects are so pretty. Love the patterns you used. Thank you for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like
    I try to take pictures of most of my work.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish I could take some pictures right now I don't have a camera. One of these days I hope to get one. Right now I just have to wait for whenever my daughter comes. She said she will try this week but she said last time she used it to take pictures it kept shutting off on her so hopefully it will work

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you get to take pictures also. It is fun to look back and see all that you have made.

Post Thanks / Like
    I take pictures and put them on a flash drive. I don't know if you know what that is.... it works with a computer. They are under $10.00 at Walmart. It saves me a lot of paper.