Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Great article! For me, it is reading the pattern and different crochet stitches and of course .....the counting.

2. Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I do not crochet quickly. I wish I did, but I am not good with speed. This is one of the reasons I am having such fun making baby items: they do make up quickly!!
    Auntie Alice

4. Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It depends on what I am making at the time. If it is easy to transport to my two different crochet groups, that one goes, the bigger one stays home to be worked on then. Today I finished an afghan that I have been working on for two weeks. I do not crochet every day either, so this makes a difference in getting projects done.
    Last night, I started an owl that is a cute pattern. Will work on it tonight while watching tv in my room.

6. Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My problem seems to be that I get bored easily with larger (i.e. afghan) projects. Unfortunately I had a head injury in a car crash some years ago and since then my attention span seems to wan quickly. It's frustrating therefore I generally have 3 or 4 projects going at once so it takes me longer to complete my projects....not to mention the family interruptions while I'm working on a project. My family thinks nothing of asking me to do this that or the other thing while I am in the middle of counting stitches, so it's very easy to lose track of where I've left off. I rarely have time to crochet with time to myself without interruptions unless it is in the wee hours of the morning while everyone else is asleep! LOL

8. Likes dragondrummer liked this post