Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  17
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

What has been your most favorite crochet or knitting project?

Many of us have a favorite project we like to do when it comes to crocheting, or knitting. I enjoy making washcloths because they are so easy and I can take the material with me to appointments and be done in a flash. There is something about the fulfillment that comes with completing a project. In the past, I have also enjoyed crocheting afghans but now days I am so busy that it would take me quite some time to complete the project.

What has been your most favorite crochet or knitting project?

Post Thanks / Like
    I really enjoy crocheting the cute little animal hats and giving them away at Xmas time....also I'm totally hooked on dolls and animals even thou there are all those little parts to sew together, to me it is so satisifying when completed.

3. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayer shawls, and baby hats!

5. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What has been your most favorite crochet or knitting project?-image-jpgHi Barbara, my most favorite thing I have made is my daughters poncho last fall. Actually it's the first thing I made when I came to Va with her except for hats that I made for some girls in an orphanage here. The reason it's my favorite is I wanted to do something special for my daughter after all she has done for me-long story! She has a poncho her grandmother made years and years ago but she really likes it bc she hates coats, me too, so I wanted to make her a new one. I let her pick the yarn so I'd be sure she would like it and It couldn't be a surprise with me living here. She loved it and it's just what she wanted bc it's not just for warmth she can also wear it as part of her outfit for the day. I think I have a picture of her in it if I can I will add it. Be right back well it worked but is blurry hope you can see it. She is super special to everyone and I love her dearly!! (((Hugs))) Winnie

7. Likes little drummer, Barbara G., cybarra liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice Job Winnie, I'm sure she will always treasure it. It looks great on her. Debbie

Post Thanks / Like
    I enjoy crocheting baby afghans and shawls, but I have grown rather fond of filet crochet projects. I think I may end up specializing in filet, eventually, because I have made so many different types of projects so far, I can't seem to settle down. I really love filet projects though, and I LOVE making the charts!

10. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooh, tough question. I love to crochet so many things but I think my favorite (and this covers a wide range) are those items I do for those in need, whether it be for nursing homes or abused womens shelters or for outreaches or my prayer shawl ministry group or anywhere else needed. Those give me the most warm feeling knowing somewhere, someone is the recipient of something I have anonymously done and may be smiling.

Roe

12. Likes little drummer, Barbara G., missro007 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara,

I love to CROCHET. am making as many afghans and blankets for my favorite people - The Oglala Lakota Sioux Native Americans up in South Dakota.
    they are in need of so much - i try to make them anything I can to send to them. They have so little.

I Knit also but find I love to crochet the best.

hugs
    marge

14. Likes Barbara G., missro007 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    After crocheting for 70 years I have finally done a filet teddy bear blanket for great grandchild number 12. I am so proud of it. Otherwise I just crochet away on afghans for whoever wants or needs one and baby blankets and hats having had my fill of tablecloths and bedspreads.

16. Likes little drummer, Barbara G., missro007 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I think my most favorite things to crochet are hats. I like to do character hats. The best part is when the person receiving the hat puts it on and is so happy with it.

18. Likes Barbara G. liked this post