Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  17
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite project was making hats of all sizes, shapes, colors including character hats last year for a charity event. I made over 100 over the year and it was really fun to see how a new pattern would turn out. But, I am paying for it now. I had a slight case of carpal tunnel syndrome on my right (crochet) hand. Had surgery for it about a month ago. It is healing very well but I cannot crochet much yet. In this case I am a very "impatient" patient! Frustration is mounting as I see more and more great designs and patterns that I would LOVE to make. But. I. Must. Wait.
    I was planning to do some more for the event but if I get to it, I will make just a few.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grampat View Post
    My favorite project was making hats of all sizes, shapes, colors including character hats last year for a charity event. I made over 100 over the year and it was really fun to see how a new pattern would turn out. But, I am paying for it now. I had a slight case of carpal tunnel syndrome on my right (crochet) hand. Had surgery for it about a month ago. It is healing very well but I cannot crochet much yet. In this case I am a very "impatient" patient! Frustration is mounting as I see more and more great designs and patterns that I would LOVE to make. But. I. Must. Wait.
    I was planning to do some more for the event but if I get to it, I will make just a few.
    I understand your frustration, but you do want to listen to your doctor's orders and take care so that you do not injure the surgical site. It will heal and in due time you will be back crocheting. On the other hand...take advantage of this time to just relax. Happy Healing to you!

3. Thanks Grampat thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awww thank you Debbie yes she really enjoys wearing it and I think its a great color for her! Have a good night hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite project usually is the one or ones I'm currently working on so right now a beautiful knitted, beaded shawl called Cumulus by SusannaIC and a crocheted ripple baby afghan.

Post Thanks / Like
    The poncho looks wonderful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Judi it was a big deal to me I had never made any item of clothing and really wanted to make that for my daughter I was happy with the way it turned out! More important she was happy with the poncho :-). Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the reminder. Yes, I know I need to wait and I am. Meanwhile, I WILL WAIT!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love crocheting simple clothing items for my daughters & their friends. They look so cute in them but I wish I could post the pics in here! I keep them in my iPhone but I haven't figured out how to post on here. I have an Instagram account n I have some things posted on there

Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite project was a sweater I make for my roommate when I was, uh, well, 40+ years ago. It was a tunic length cardigan with a shawl collar, worsted weight, cream color with a large turquoise and black Greek key design band around the body and each sleeve. It was very southwestern looking and we both loved it. Wish I had pictures.

11. Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I like to crochet hats, scarves and blankets as they are more lenient for trying new stitches. My all time favorite project was the dress (knitted) booties (crochet), shawl (Crochet with no pattern) and hair piece (sewing) I made for my niece when she was about a year, year and half.

What has been your most favorite crochet or knitting project?-20140623_164117-jpg

13. Likes dragondrummer liked this post