Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Red Heart Yarns

Post Thanks / Like
    Just to let you know, I got several colors today at Acmoore, that I was looking for. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Your very welcome like I said I don't leave home without it. I just wish all yarn brands did the same. Would truly make my life easer. I have a Barnat baby sports yarn the large side and can I find a matching orange no... I like the color orange that's in it Id like to use it as the main color in a hoodie for my grandson. I'll keep trying lol. Good luck show if you can what turns out.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would very much like to see your afghan! I inherited my daughter-in-love's mom's stash (a lot-40 yrs worth) but I am trying to make afghans for our two grand daughters she has given birth to from that stash. That way they'll have something from both of us - Her yarn with my making them.

Quote Originally Posted by 3catlady View Post
    Vornie, you sound like me. The varigated yarns are so pretty worked in an afghan with the solid colors. I just finished an lapghan using the grape ivy with lavender, paddy green and navy blue. It is so pretty. I tried to take a picture of it with my phone and my cat, Lana had to lay on top of it just looking pretty! It still shows through. I am trying to get it sent from the phone to my email address so that I can upload it here. According to the text message, it is still in the "sending" mode. It will show up in a week or two! This has happened before with this phone of mine!!! Oh, technology...........

Post Thanks / Like
    Try eBay. A lot of people sell yarn. You may find what your looking for.

Post Thanks / Like
    I get mine at Wal-Marts.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm having the same trouble. I've been looking for Red Heart Love Hot Pink to finish an afghan. They want $5 on line and I got it on sale for so much less. I'm still looking before I pay $5.

Post Thanks / Like
    Vornie, I was in a Michael's on Sunday looking around. CARON UNITED has come out with a line of American Colors.
    True colors of our American flag. These skeins are 4 oz. Each skein bought will donate 15 cents to
    CHILDREN OF FALLEN PATRIOTS FOUNDATION. You have a choice of two blue colors, one dark and one lighter.
    I picked up the FREE LEAFLET on the rack at the display. Patterns for crocheted afghans, hats , cowl and scarf.
    Looking at leaflet now , see if you can find on website

Or visit site www.Yarspirations.com where you can find CARON yarn and colors. Also , just looking at
    MARY MAXIM Mary Maxim - Knit and Crochet Sweaters, Afghans, Crafts and Yarn Has big ball 10.5 oz. in Navy on sale. You may want to check it out
    and MARY MAXIM sells Red Heart...Also has toll free phone number 1-800-962-9504 (Port Huron, MI)
    Please let us know about you search and what you find to complete your project
    Last edited by WENDY1588; 06-10-2014 at 06:10 AM. Reason: too much junk when I indicated in bold

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Vornie. I wasable to get what I needed at Joann Fabrics. Now I can finish my afghan. I love AC Moore. They closed where I live near Portsmouth NH, but there is one in Woburn MA. I stop in when I'm down that way. I really miss that store.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    You might try the Knitting Paradise site's "Classified" section. You may have to register before using the site; but there are always yarns to be bought from knitters who are selling because they are de-stashing, bought too much yarn on sale and can't return it, or for some other reason.