Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  23
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you working on holiday crochet projects, yet?

The holidays will be here before you know it! So, we would like to know what projects you are working on for the holidays!

Even if you are not started on them yet, if you had time to work on them now, what projects would you like to get started on?

Thanks for sharing with us!

2. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Not yet, I have a son getting married in Nov, and I'd like to make a shawl for the bride, but haven't thought of the other holiday gifts yet!

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara, I have not started yet we had to get vacations over with but I am going to start soon. I am planning on making at least 6 afghans for Christmas other things will be like hats, scarves, fingerless gloves. It is defineately not too soon to start thinking about it. Before you know it it will be July 4th then Labor Day once school has started it's no time til Christmas!! I know it isn't just me time flies by these days don't you think?? BTW Barbara I just came across some of the Christmas projects you posted for last year they were great!! I'm sure I will be doing a couple of them :-) In case you have not heard it lately Thank You for all you do to keep this site running smoothly we all appreciate it so much!! Love and hugs Winnie

6. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Stitching Like Crazy

Hi Barb! You sure asked the right question-at least for me. I have nearly finished a tree skirt,started some of the 14 crochet ornaments and have picked out several amigurumi patterns to make for gifts. I tend to switch between 2 or 3 projects so I don't get bored! Winnie is correct-once Sept. arrives it's as if someone pushes a fast forward button! One of these years I may find time to make a cape for myself;already have the pattern and yarn but time simply gets away from me then it is Spring and Holiday projects are on my mind. I do so enjoy making gifts though. Many sent to loved ones around the country. Happy Holiday Stitching to all!:)

8. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Hi Barbara; as I am an atheist, I do not celebrate any religious holidays. If people request certain items from me I will make them for them but otherwise I do not make holiday items. I make regular items if the person wants it, I always ask first. Right now I'm making a hat and fingerless gloves for a friend in NSW for the cold weather as a gift, not for any holiday present. I let my friends/relatives know I crochet so if they want something from me they can request, but that is all. May the rest of you have fun making your holiday gifts for your loved ones.

10. Thanks Barbara G., Susan2014, debbbarr thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a niece that is pregnant and will be making something special for her baby. Spiderman hat and mittens for grandson, hat and mittens for granddaughter are just a few things. Not sure what else I will do for my girls. They usually give me ideas.

12. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Crochet Gifts

Hi Patt-As an Agnostic I simply call it the Giving Season and enjoy creating.

14. Thanks debbbarr thanked for this post
    Likes Patt, Barbara G., AuntieAlice, debbbarr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara, I have been crocheting christmas ornaments off and on since last christmas, will give as gifts this year. also crocheting earring and necklases, here is a couple of pictures of some things I've done.
    Attached Images Attached Images Are you working on holiday crochet projects, yet?-happy-jpg Are you working on holiday crochet projects, yet?-946867_10151721578200090_1636559867_n-jpg Are you working on holiday crochet projects, yet?-1795516_10152252816135090_926557288_n-jpg 
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

16. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never work on holiday projects
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

18. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, I haven't.

20. Likes Barbara G. liked this post