Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  23
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy B. View Post
    Hi Barbara, I have been crocheting christmas ornaments off and on since last christmas, will give as gifts this year. also crocheting earring and necklases, here is a couple of pictures of some things I've done.

Fantastic!!!!! debbbarr
    I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States.....

Post Thanks / Like
    A couple of hats done this week. Planning stages have started for other gifts.

3. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Kathy
    Nice!!
    Jean

Post Thanks / Like
    Haven't started holiday gifts yet, though I really need to. Need to knit a giant Christmas stocking for my BFF's latest grandson, plus knit/crochet gifts for sister(probably a shawl) and her DH (hat and scarf), another dear friend (a shawl), my 3 dogs (sweaters) and of course, my DH (perhaps a sweater).

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you working on holiday crochet projects, yet?-alissa-jpgAre you working on holiday crochet projects, yet?-kenzie-jpgAre you working on holiday crochet projects, yet?-finished-folded-jpg

I have made these afghans for my 9 yr. old and 12 yr. old granddaughters for Christmas. I just used a Hello Kitty pattern for the one, but to finish the sq. I used the center heart sq. pattern by Ginger Badger, because I loved the lacy look. On both of the afghans I used her heart sq. but added an extra row or 2, because I hate sewing them together, and wanted larger squares. The owl is from zooty owl craft blog., but also used the sq. from the heart, and added an extra row or 2, Now I'm working on a curtain valance in filet, for a DiL. something new for me, have only done a filet once, years ago. Then hope to get done an afghan of a stallion for our youngest daughter. Gee, and it's not even July yet. Yippee!!
    Attached Images Attached Images Are you working on holiday crochet projects, yet?-alissas-jpg 

7. Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Not a crochet project but I did a needlepoint Santa Christmas ornament yesterday. I also have several plastic canvas ornaments I want to work on. I finished a bible cover last week, and I have several crochet ornaments I want to work on.

9. Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    No I haven't, but I know I should. I want to make ornaments, but just haven't gotten myself going on them in the heat.

Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice!!
    Jean Marie

12. Likes Lissacc liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just love your afghans!! My favorite is the Hello Kitty I guess bc my youngest daughter was so crazy about hello kitty growing up. It is just adorable and you did a wonderful job on both of them!! I hope mine turn out even close to that nice!! Have a good night hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the Hello Kitty afghan. My daughter-in-law loves Hello Kitty but I never see patterns for her. Where did you find it?