Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  59
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW! Lots of love and work put into this one.
    ---HarriEtta

2. Likes Barbara G., aporfirio liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crocheting4u65 View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...size=960%2C720 Just finished this afghan for a friend & am working on 2 more for POMC
    Those stitches are even. Good work.

4. Likes Barbara G., aporfirio liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I just finished, a purse for my daughter, a pair of grey mittens with wolf paws for my grandson, 3 hats for granddaughter and I am working on a sweater for my granddaughter.

6. Likes Barbara G., aporfirio liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My main thing I'm working on is a king size thread bedspread. This is the second year I've been working on it. Originally I estimated it would take me three years but I've "pumped up the volume" and hope to complete it by August. It has 320 motifs and I have 66 to go. Of course the in-between stuff takes time but saves me from boredom. My teacher says I'm a glutton for punishment. Y'all have a great day.

8. Likes crochetdiva, Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Just finished a Catherine's Wheel Afghan and started another one (for my kids). Thought this stitch would be hard but it's really simple as long as your stitch count is correct. Turn down the thermostat til it's cold and then use the afghan for cover while I'm crocheting otherwise would be much too hot to do these in summer. Also crocheted three purses. Would post pictures but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. I do good just to post a reply

10. Likes Barbara G., aporfirio liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I crochet all year round, I do heavy things in winter and light things in the summer. I am working on things as baby botties, baby blanket. I have several babies on the way in my family. I will be starting Christmas gifts in July, so that they will be ready for the holidays.

12. Likes Barbara G., aporfirio liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I crochet alot. If I don't have a hook in my hand I have a good book. Right not I am working on one of those cuddle blankets that was shared in another post. it has a teddy bear head. I have 3 in the works that I have to sew together and embroder the face on. Hugs, Kathy
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

14. Likes Barbara G., aporfirio liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Jesus afghan took just over a week to make. I found a paint stensil on the net and used 10X10 square gragh paper that I traced it to. Then found the center on afghan and counted sqares to the right and down to botto right hand corner to begin letters then it is just a counted cross stitch. The afghan is made in tuscan stitch basic afghan stitch the trim I just added fpdc to every 6th stitch on the white rows.
    crocheting my life away for kids & charity

16. Likes Barbara G., aporfirio liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    There are a lot of projects underway. I hope that we all will have fun doing our projects.
    Last edited by rose0044; 06-03-2014 at 09:49 PM. Reason: misspelled words

18. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crocheting4u65 View Post
    The Jesus afghan took just over a week to make. I found a paint stensil on the net and used 10X10 square gragh paper that I traced it to. Then found the center on afghan and counted sqares to the right and down to botto right hand corner to begin letters then it is just a counted cross stitch. The afghan is made in tuscan stitch basic afghan stitch the trim I just added fpdc to every 6th stitch on the white rows.
    Hi crocheting4u65,
    It takes me a month to make an afghan.
    Jean Marie