Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

Peggy8650 from Missouri stopping in.

Hi All my friends here. Haven't posted in some tine. Keep forgetting my password,LOL I have posted some of my pictures in the photo section. I have made some bears,in my Burden Bear project I started ,where I get bears from the localSalvation Army and crochet outfits for them making up my own patterns for their outfits, I give my bears to only children in Foster care homes. I have posted some of their pictures. I also make crosses of different colors to give out to people at random in stores in town. Since I'm actually still new to Lexington,Missouri people don't know me and so I make these crosses and hand them out to people we exchange names and they are no longer dtangers,hoping to make friends. They all seem so happy to get a gift from a total stranger. I handed them out to the members at the church we go to also. I made 60 for Easter Sunday in many different colors. Everyone loved them,They are made to be bookmarks ,but some people are hangingthem from their rearview mirror in their cars,as they are small enough not to be in the way . They are about 5 inches . but light and airy. I also have been making names in crochet as they seem to be a big thing. I made my nephews family all their first names in thread and then the family name ,picture is also shown. Since I have moved out here to Missouri from Penna. I have done a lot of crocheting ,and I have many things in my goodie box for unexpected gifts ,for children,and adults. Well just wanted to say Hell-o to everyone. Hugs Peggy8650.

2. Likes missro007, Barbara G., GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You have a beautiful spirit! God love you & I hope you enjoy your new home!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to hear from you! Stop in when you can!

Post Thanks / Like
    I commented on your other post Peggy8650 where you posted the pictures. Love your work. Sounds like you've been keeping busy. I wish I had more time to crochet. Maybe when I retire, if the arthritis isn't too bad by then.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Peggy, it is great to meet you. I love what you are doing with the bears, that is a great idea. I would love to do that here where I live. Is there any patterns for the clothes that you crochet for the bears? You keep up the great work that you are doing. I have seen your pictures and you do wonderful work. Thank you so much for sharing all that you do. Looking forward to seeing more.

Hugs,
    Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    HI Debbie,well I make most of the patterns up myself crocheting as I go,no 2 outfits are the same,LOL I like to change things around a lot.Sometimes I take a pattern ment for a doll and change it to what I want for the size bear I'm working on.I wish I could say I have patterns for the outfits but I just make them up as I go along. But try makingthem from doll clothes patterns. ment for say a 12 to 15 inch doll. that would be all I could tell you. I don't take the time to write things down as my bears are all different. I get what I can from the Salvation Army. I only use the natural color bears,white,gray,tan,brown,black.I like the natural color bears.look more real. Thank-you for your comments. Yes my bears are my kids kind of. I keep a catalog of each bear I give away. her size,what clothes she left with. so incase anyone needs more outfits I know her or his measurements. Hugs Peggy.