Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  112
Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice work! Specially like the purple afghan.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Kitty yes it is. Im in a Group and just for c2c things. Fast and easy yet a little intriqued about it. Lots to do with that stitch. I am doing a Lapghan with square with c2c st. then sew together, nice. Wish I was able to show it. have fun trying one. Do small foundation squares for practice. I did and made a Mat for a Table in kitchen.

3. Thanks Kitty thanked for this post
    Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried a swatch of c2c quite a while ago. It,s diagonal , I ,m looking for the right thing to do with it. Yeah, it's an interesting stitch! Maybe a clutch purse?

5. Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
    I tried a swatch of c2c quite a while ago. It,s diagonal , I ,m looking for the right thing to do with it. Yeah, it's an interesting stitch! Maybe a clutch purse?
    I'm using the c2c stitch to make a baby afghan for charity. It goes really fast. Size 13 needles and bulky baby yarn.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like to make hats. There are so many different patterns and styles, not to mention you can use yarns that are fine to ones that are bulky to get different results. I don't know that I have a favorite pattern though. I'm happy just doing a simple sc or dc pattern using different colors.

8. Likes dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kitty That is corner to corner, this is one of my favorite stitches. My next one I want to try is waffle weave cable I found a you tube lesson a day or so ago. It looks like fun. May make one out of a variegated colour to see how it looks. I think it will be pretty. May make a baby one out of the variegated baby colours to give my neighbor kids as they are expecting in Dec. they don't know what it is but if it is baby variegated it won't matter. It the waffle weave looks a little heaver, just right for a Dec baby here in N IL.
    charlye

10. Likes dragondrummer, Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like the Enterlac stitch pattern for afghans. It looks great and is way easy.

12. Likes dragondrummer, Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good-Morning Charlye Just to stop & say the basket Weave is easy and very Pretty & Warm for Winter babies. My GGB is Due Nov. 15th. Congrats your neighbors Baby & enjoy doing it. Mine is a Variegated Blue. Susan2014

14. Likes dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love making granny afghans. they are so simple and easy to put together. I love doing about anything

16. Likes dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try using for washing dishes
    charlye I make trouble LOL

18. Likes dragondrummer liked this post