Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  48
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

HObby lobby and red heart yarn

Well ladies it looks as though there will be one less place to buy red heart yarn. I was in hobby lobby today and they are replacing red heart yarn with a weird brand sorry I don' remember the name of it.
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

2. Likes MeerKat, SdLb, teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, I hadn't heard that. Although I do get most of mine from Walmart, they don't always have the color I need and I can find it there sometimes.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to have one Giant store that carried all the different brands in every color? We could go in and not be seen for weeks. Nice dream, never happen.

Any sales on Red Heart at Hobby Lobby I wonder????
    Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought Hobby Lobby was going out of business. Usually their yarn is spendy!

Post Thanks / Like
    you can order yarn at Walmart.com: Save money. Live better. then go to store and pick it up

6. Likes Teri, Poinciana, teresah, little drummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to order I Love This Yarn (hobby lobby brand from what I was told) constantly online when it was at Craftsetc.com but that site is no longer a valid site. They had the best sales and would even send a discount birthday coupon code. There are no Hobby Lobby stores in my area but the prices on their site for ILTY are higher. I know I had heard on other boards that there had been a manufacturing issue and many stores were low on stock.

I wait till RHSS is usually on sale at AC Moore or Michaels and try to get it then. Sometimes Joanns has it on sale online and with free shipping,
    and when available, I buy it. What can I say, my name is LI Roe and I am a yarnoholic.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Our Hobby Lobby has replaced the Simply Soft Caron also. Luckily my local Joann's honors on line sale and if not available in store will order anytime and if you have it delivered on their truck there is no shipping fee.

9. Likes sadie3738, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Ladies, Now this is an interesting thread.. I have always heard of Hobby Lobby, but have never been to one.. I didn't even think to look on line for one. (Duh). So MsBehaven, TY for that site.
    I have never heard of ACMorre, so Lil Roe, TY for that site.
    I do use Walmart on line @ times, But I really have a lot of luck on E bay.
    Sometimes, though I either short myself on yarn or buy to much.. Oh well, it never goes to waste..
    Also, I would like to say to Marcieb, I don't think we have met.. So Hiya and it's nice to meet you...
    Teresa

11. Likes Marcieb, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I had never looked at the online yarn prices before for Walmart. They do seem to be a little higher then what our stores sell. We live in the middle of 3 local Walmarts, sometimes they don't have the colors I am looking for though, so online is a good choice.
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Judi G

13. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I usually buy yarn at WalMart or Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores – Shop online because they are close and because I can order online. I have found some good deals at Amazon.com
    Last edited by susiebearsie; 03-09-2014 at 08:20 AM.
    Susie

15. Likes blueeyes68, teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Herrschners always has coupons for free shipping/% off and yarn sales on line as well as other kits etc. Just another idea!!!