Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  33
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    User: Charlye

6 again if that is OK I will get mine done sooner

I am still missing most of mine for April but I will wait for them. It is OK.
    Charlye
    Last edited by Barbara G.; 05-01-2014 at 07:02 AM. Reason: personal info removed

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by charlye View Post
    User: Charlye
    Charlie Schultz

I am still missing most of mine for April but I will wait for them. It is OK.
    Charlye
    Can you private message me the members you are waiting on to receive from? Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Good morning! We have a good number of people interested in doing a Granny Square Exchange! Here are instructions for the exchange below and please post if you have any questions:

Crochet Talk Granny Square Exchange - Six Inch Squares

We will be starting with six inch squares for our first Granny Square Exchange. The size will be small enough for us to make and mail easily. The square does not have to be any particular pattern or design. The fun part of the exchange is that we will each receive different squares which can be put together for a Crochet Talk Granny Square Afghan or any other project you would like to create with the squares.

When mailing your square, please take the time to add a short note with your square to the person you are mailing to. It is exciting to do exchanges, but it is even more exciting to receive a personal note along with the item.

Here are some questions for you to send me by private message. Simply click on my name and choose send private message. Type the message and send.

1. What is your Crochet Talk User Name?
    2. What is your given name and mailing address?
    3. How many people are you willing to exchange with? (1, 2, 3, ect.)
    4. Please include any questions you may have with your message.

Did you need help finding granny square patterns?

Here are some resources for patterns which may be helpful for you:

Easy Beginner's Crochet Granny Square Pattern

It’s So Easy! 24 Easy Crochet Granny Square Patterns

Easy granny square crocheting instructions

If you have an easy granny square pattern you would like to share, please feel free to add a link to this thread for the other members to view.

First, I will need to get addresses and information from those interested in joining the exchange. Then, I will pair people up with the number of people they would like to exchange with. I will then post when the names have been sent out and the deadlines for the first set of exchanges.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer them!
    Is the May exchange closed yet? i missed the join up post because I was working at the election polls. Please let me know if I can still join the May exchange. Patty/redhead

Post Thanks / Like
    I have no allergies Barbara. That's a good thing to know when doing this.

5. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just sent out all the names I have addresses on. I do have two people I am awaiting additional info, so those who said you are willing to take a few extras - I will send you additional info if I hear back from them.

Thanks everyone!

7. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara, I will wait to hear from you if you need me.
    Your Welcome!

9. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to join the grant square exchange. My email is rosegates142@yahoo. com.Looking forward to a lot of granny squares.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rose0044 View Post
    I would like to join the grant square exchange. My email is rosegates142@yahoo. com.Looking forward to a lot of granny squares.
    Here are the instructions for the granny square exchange. Please review and send me the info requested in the instructions thread if you have not done so yet.

http://crochettalk.com/main/11785-cr...tructions.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara...just a quick question - not to sound dumb, but I've never participated in one of these exchanges before. Do we just exchange one square to a person during the month (i.e., if I can exchange with 2 people, I only send each person one square in that month). Just want to clarify for myself. Thanks so much! Monica

13. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi ladyspaniel, Im Susan2014 and yes you are correct, 1,2, or more you still send 1 Granny Square. Im sure Barbara will see this & verify me. Have fun as it is really. Hope yout 4th was a nice & safe one.