Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  490
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

What crochet or knitting projects are you working on?

Share time! What crochet and/or knitting projects are you working on right now?

2. Thanks phyllisrosier689@yahoo.co thanked for this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Barbara, Well, (and that's a big well), I'm now working on a bolero with thread and a steel hook.. I haven't used those in a while,(A long while), so it has been a bit trying to accomplish this.. The pattern is not to friendly so I have been taking it out a few times and starting over.. I do hope I can complete this item..I may have to ask Larissa for some assistance since she works with thread for her doilies...Teresa

4. Likes ooh-lalah, blueeyes68, catbalou, Lucky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't been able to do to much crocheting lately I am still working on a scarf for the last month for my Grandson. MY husband just won't let me crochet, if he sees me sit down and pick up my hook he always asks me to do something. I sat down yesterday and got a couple rows done. I am just so depressed over him I almost lost the enjoyment I use to have when I crochet.

But I did see a pretty scarf that Amray posted the otherday, that actually has given me a spark to want to do something, so I think I will just start on it and put the scarf I am crocheting for my Grandson, away for awhile.The colors are so drab and since this is for a girl and can use some pretty bright colors maybe it will inspire me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just finished about 4hats one has a mesh hat and scarf to match---i have accumalated a lot of small balls so I need to crochet them into my raggani also have a pile of granny squares to sew together---thats all folks

7. Likes blueeyes68, catbalou, Lucky liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Meerkat, I'm so sorry about your situation with your husband.. Will he not compromise with your time? Hugs, Teresa

9. Likes blueeyes68, Lucky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My husband is bedridden and his mind is going. Sometimes he acts normal then there is times when he acts like a 2 year old. He hates me to pay any attention to anything but him.

11. Thanks Nova55 thanked for this post
    Likes blueeyes68, teresah, spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Meerkat, I am so very sorry.. It must be very difficult for you...Hugs, Teresa

13. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I just finished two lap robes and one hat for hobby club meeting on Tuesday. Now I am doing a join as you go afghan using 42 grannies, two ripples and one diagonal afghan. I always have multiple projects going at the same time.

MeerKat, my thoughts and prayers are with you right now. It is very difficult to try and reason with someone when they become agitated and demanding but hopefully, you can try (I know, easier said than done) to take a little time for yourself and just take deep breaths and stay strong.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi MeerKat I will be praying. It has to be so hard. I will pray for strength for you. I will also ask God to give you His peace and Joy. That is how I feel different times ---I just want to be at peace and have a little fun. God Bless and Keep you my friend.

16. Likes blueeyes68, dopeys79, Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am crocheting a few things actually, here are the things I can think of off the top of my head:
    A purple afghan for myself, my own pattern that I am in the process of copyrighting.
    Some baby booties, making my own pattern for them
    Some granny square beanies
    A granny square throw or afghan, not sure which one yet
    A "Jesus Loves the Little Children" throw
    A throw with a cross in the center
    A baby afghan for the start of a baby layette {will also include a baby beanie, booties, and a shirt, and maybe a diaper cover}

That's all I can currently think of, I may have more projects started, but I'd have to look for them.