Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  490
Page 25 of 26 First ... 1523242526 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joscrocheteria View Post
    I'm making an African Flower Chihuahua, it's not read yet. I got to figure out the eyes! My project before that was this hedgehog:
    https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/lib...lower-hedgehog
    Superfun to make! I will upload photo when I understand how to. Anyone know how?

// Johanna
    Are the eyes a French Knot or are you supposed to use safety eyes?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, Johanna, lovely hedgehog, I'd like to see yours)

To upload a photo- , click to reply/make a post; then click on the "insert picture" button- 3rd icon from the right (a square with 4 dots featuring grass , sky and a tree). It is between "unlink" and "insert video" buttons).
    Then upload the picture from your computer)

I am making a new sea shell basket pattern, quite small Sea shell container, comparing to my other ones, but very stiff, so probably I won't need to harden it at all, or maybe very little)))What crochet or knitting projects are you working on?-img-20190422-wa0001-jpgWhat crochet or knitting projects are you working on?-img-20190422-wa0000-jpg
    Last edited by Julia-LollyWool; 04-22-2019 at 02:57 PM. Reason: adding few lines
    Sea Shell Crochet Basket PDF Patterns in my shop

3. Likes spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very Pretty, Thanks for showing these lovely Sea Shells.

Spoula

5. Thanks Julia-LollyWool thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice sea shells. What do you use the sea shells for?

Post Thanks / Like
    They are baskets. I use Frilled Bobble Shell in the hallway for keys, sunglasses, hair accessories, coins.
    Nautilus shell for extra toilet rolls, Spiral shell for sea shells, Curved Shell looks cool on top of the Kitchen cabinet, it looks like a Horn of Plenty, especially with fruits in it)))

What crochet or knitting projects are you working on?-img_20190423_233532-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Julia,
    Thanks for the pictures of yout baskets and your shop link on etsy. I like you with black hair so cute. I like the Nautilus basket. I have a guest bath where that would look nice to store toilet rolls.

Thanks for sharing your items,
    Spoula

9. Thanks Julia-LollyWool thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Spoula)) Thank you very much, and welcome))) I made nautilus basket with cotton twine. Check out what I've made today with remaining twine))) So happy I did not throw away my comfy flip-flops and it was a 20 min job)))

What crochet or knitting projects are you working on?-img_20190424_183807-jpg
    Last edited by Julia-LollyWool; 04-24-2019 at 12:32 PM.

11. Likes spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, That is a neat trick to do with flip flops. The thongs always wear out or pull out before the soles. Now I know I can use crochet to fix my favorite ones. So glad you joined us.

Spoula

13. Likes Julia-LollyWool liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been making granny squares and I have some of them that I put together with the invisible stitch. I also have started a smaller cardigan using a H hook. To start the cardigan I chained 32 and dc in the 4th ch from hook and in ea ch across and ch 1 and turn and dc for ea row. On the video she chained 38. She says you can make it any size you want but it has to be an even number and however many chains you do it will be 2 less - Since she chained 38 she had 36 dc's across the row. Since I chained 32 I had 30 dc's across the row. I did 24 rows of the ch1, turn, dc across row for the back side of the cardigan. I thought for a dc you had to ch 2 or 3 but on this pattern it's only a ch 1 before the dc's on ea row.

Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Barbara G.
    I would like to post some pictures, of my recent projects, to this thread, but can't remember how.
    Please walk me thru it again. You have helped me Before.
    I would like to use pix's from my phone that I have already taken.

Thank You so much for your help,
    Myra