Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  490
Page 23 of 26 First ... 132122232425 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I am crocheting pony tail hats. Really is enjoyable doing them

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Kat, I love them ans so many, some take an hour 20 mins. Have you seen the pony tail hats. Those are adorable. Have fun Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    February is Sweet Heart Days so pink, red & white even lavender Hats, 6: and 12'' granny squares. Have done several Dish WipesTowel Sets and scrubbies. Small things. What if any do you make for "VALENTINES"??

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    A Christmas stocking of all things. No hurry for it, thankfully, but I want it done so I can get paid. Also worked on some hats and scarves. My yarn stash is getting smaller. No new yarn bought until I get some of this pile of yarn worked up.

5. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am currently making some simple cotton dishrags for my sister-in-law. We are visiting with them in Florida. I made her a nice matching dish towel and dishrag set a couple of years ago and she loved them. She wanted me to also add a few rows to the sides of the dish towel, to make it wider. She likes using it to drain her dishes on, since it is thick and absorbent. So, I have added rows to it and now she likes it better.

I brought patterns and yarn with me to make a few things on our trip. I'm going to make nautical squares in #10 thread and make an afghan for our boat. I will also make a few infinity scarves. Nothing big, but just something to keep my hands busy.

~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

7. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am working on a knit cable raglan cardigan. I also want to try the crochet baby dress that Mari posted. I watched the video link and it wasn't too good as the instructor was off camera and kept stopping and starting where we would miss what she had completed. Anyway I want to hurry and finish the cardigan so I can try the dress. Hopefully I might be able to figure it out. If not there are very nice ladies on this site that could help.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone tried to crochet with the new Bernat blanket yarns? I made a puppy dog and an owl with it. These two items came out huge and soft.

Post Thanks / Like
    Im currently working on a granny square blanket. I'm using the solid granny square and I need 140 of those buggers. I've got 80 done so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wjewell_iii View Post
    Im currently working on a granny square blanket. I'm using the solid granny square and I need 140 of those buggers. I've got 80 done so far.
    Hi William,
    Couldn't you put the 80 squares together that you have done and just keep going around? Just a thought.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi William,
    Couldn't you put the 80 squares together that you have done and just keep going around? Just a thought.
    Technically yes, however, I have a very specific color scheme going. Every other square is a solid color vs a two tone color. I've finished the solids and now I'm working on the the two tone.

Here is the color pattern I made up("S" is for solid color and "/" are the two tones)

S. Red, Orange/Yellow, S. Green, Blue/Indigo, S. Violet, Red/Orange, S. Yellow, Green/Blue, S. Indigo, Violet/Red, S. Orange, Yellow/Green, S. Blue, Indigo/Violet, S. Red.

I plan on using the granny stitch in black to connect all the squares.