Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  490
Page 13 of 26 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    The stash basket is finished. Put it together this morning and it is now in my bedroom. So for now it is just the baby afghan I started.

2. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by boodamomx6 View Post
    I am working on booties and a couple of baby dresses,but it's slow going as I smashed my middle finger on my lefthand yesterday while taking a clip off a 3 ton jack that held the thingy the handle goes in and also got a small split right by the first knuckle OUCHIE and oh yea it's twice the size it should be
    I hope your finger feels better!

4. Likes dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by charlye View Post
    I always keep more then one project at a time also. I have 3 corner to corner, mile a minute strips going; 2 baby sweaters 1 boy and 1 girl and I also make hats for cancer patients. I have to see an oncoligest (sp?) once a mo. and I try to take several with me when I go. I like to make floppy hats and they seem to go real fast the last time I took in 4 hats and 3 were gone before I left, about 1.5 hr. later. So I have always hats going too. I have slowed down lately because I broke my wrist. I was glad it was my left, but it controls my yarn. I have a brace on and sometimes my yarn gets caught in the Velcro, so I have to be very careful.
    I pray the LORD heals your wrist!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cessie View Post
    Hello everyone,

It's great to see what you are all working on especially more than one project at a time. I'm one of those who does one project at a time. The last time I was crocheting, though, I made a shrug for my grandaughter, an ipod case for my daughter, birthday present for my boyfriend which is a maroon cross done on an 8"by10" blue and white verigated background. He just loved it - he even had tears in his eyes.

I am so thankful I took the time to learn to crochet which also helps me to relax. What are some of your opinions about crocheting?
    Hi, What do you mean-opinions about crocheting?

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree crocheting is relaxing I also use it to fill in some waiting time like when I'm the one waiting for my husband or grandson when they have appts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cessie View Post
    Hello everyone,

It's great to see what you are all working on especially more than one project at a time. I'm one of those who does one project at a time. The last time I was crocheting, though, I made a shrug for my grandaughter, an ipod case for my daughter, birthday present for my boyfriend which is a maroon cross done on an 8"by10" blue and white verigated background. He just loved it - he even had tears in his eyes.

I am so thankful I took the time to learn to crochet which also helps me to relax. What are some of your opinions about crocheting?
    I agree crochet helps me to relax. I also find it faster than knitting for things like afghans and baby blankets if I need one in a hurry.

9. Likes seashells_Shelly, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie,

I meant what do you think of your crocheting favorites or whatever you'd like to say about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just finished my exchange squares, they were mailed out on Sat 3/15. Did a breast cancer scarf for hobby (using an old Lion Brand kit), now working on another baby afghan for hobby, finished a baby afghan for a friends new first grandson. Have two ripples started for two friends and also started prayer shawls.

Crocheting, in addition to allowing me to help others in need by creating items needed, is very therapeutic and relaxing. My mom taught me when I was a preteen and since she is now gone, it helps me to stay connected to her. I would say crocheting is cheaper than a shrink but not with what I spend on yarn, patterns, tools, LOL!!!

Keep calm and crochet on.

Roe

sgawwer

Post Thanks / Like
    Right now, most of what I am crocheting is for my own use. But I also crochet for charity. I find crochet relaxing, and I can work on things for short periods of time. Keeping it organized can be a hassle sometimes, what with my yarn stash, pattern stash and tools, etc. It can become an addiction at times, especially when one enters a yarn shop and wants to buy everything they see.

Post Thanks / Like

Current Projects

What crochet or knitting projects are you working on?-zpfile000-jpgWhat crochet or knitting projects are you working on?-dsc00413-jpgWhat crochet or knitting projects are you working on?-dsc00354-jpgWhat crochet or knitting projects are you working on?-dsc00579-jpg
    Currently I am working on a baby blanket and hat that's a special order. I have a shawl, kitchen towel, bunny and a few others I work on to switch when I get tired of one. LOL Photos of some more finished items inserted as well.
    Been very busy as you can see.

14. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68, catbalou liked this post