Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  490
Page 12 of 26 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    I shared this with all my facebook groups that I am in, totally loved it

2. Likes dragondrummer, Lucky liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am working on booties and a couple of baby dresses,but it's slow going as I smashed my middle finger on my lefthand yesterday while taking a clip off a 3 ton jack that held the thingy the handle goes in and also got a small split right by the first knuckle OUCHIE and oh yea it's twice the size it should be

4. Likes blueeyes68, catbalou, Lucky liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Making hats for charity. (My husband is calling me the mad hatter). I have 13 to donate when we meet tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear boodamomx6,

I am so thrilled about you gaining custody of your grandson! Now you can begin your life over again in a very blessed way.

7. Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow you are very busy. Love the thought of a Jesus loves the little children afghan and the one with the cross. Would love to have patterns or see finished product.

9. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I always have more than 1 project going at the same time plus I have lots of unfinished 1s!!! My daughter knits & I have set such a "bad" example that she only does 1 project at a time & always finishes it B4 starting a new 1!!! LOL!!! Judy

Quote Originally Posted by kingjohn8411 View Post
    I am currently working on 2 knit projects: shawl & scarf. Also have two crochet projects: both afghan but one is made using a G hook and baby yarn, the second one is super bulky with a P hook. I work on a couple of projects a day. How do others manage their projects or do you only have one going at a time?

11. Likes Carynjoyb, dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am working on a Baby Blanket for my g.grandaughter (yet to be born) I am using CARON Simply Soft
    This is a very soft yarn. The colors I am using are Grey Heather, Off White, Watermelon, and Country Navy. At the time I started it, I didn't know it was a girl.
    After this one is complete, I have another to make and its called PolkaDots and Frills and it is shown in a Blue. It won't take
    long, its 35x35.

Pat

13. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always keep more then one project at a time also. I have 3 corner to corner, mile a minute strips going; 2 baby sweaters 1 boy and 1 girl and I also make hats for cancer patients. I have to see an oncoligest (sp?) once a mo. and I try to take several with me when I go. I like to make floppy hats and they seem to go real fast the last time I took in 4 hats and 3 were gone before I left, about 1.5 hr. later. So I have always hats going too. I have slowed down lately because I broke my wrist. I was glad it was my left, but it controls my yarn. I have a brace on and sometimes my yarn gets caught in the Velcro, so I have to be very careful.

15. Likes Carynjoyb, dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Have two projects on the go right now. I have all the pieces of my second stash basket finished, hope to put it together tomorrow. I have also started a baby afghan with baby clouds yarn.

17. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone,

It's great to see what you are all working on especially more than one project at a time. I'm one of those who does one project at a time. The last time I was crocheting, though, I made a shrug for my grandaughter, an ipod case for my daughter, birthday present for my boyfriend which is a maroon cross done on an 8"by10" blue and white verigated background. He just loved it - he even had tears in his eyes.

I am so thankful I took the time to learn to crochet which also helps me to relax. What are some of your opinions about crocheting?

19. Likes dragondrummer liked this post