Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  490
Page 3 of 26 First 1234513 ... Last
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Ladies, Now I'm still working on my bolero, but also those square and premie hats.. Teresa

2. Likes dragondrummer, Teri, blueeyes68, catbalou liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I generally have several projects going at once and try to work on two or three everyday. Since I'm retired I have plenty of time on my hands so I try to spend at least an hour on each of two or three projects daily. Plus I go to four knitting/crochet groups every week and work on my projects with friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    A crochet buddy and I have been working on a new afghan pattern. We had no pattern, only a picture to try and reproduce by so it is a trial and error. Doing a lot of frogging to get the INC. worked out as it is a circular pattern. But we are meeting three days a week to both work on it and work out in the gym together.

Also have been making crochet hats for the kindergartners in a local grade school.

Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    None! I'm not crocheting or knitting right now. I went through my fabric stash (too much fabric) and choosing some to make some quick tops for the summer.
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya dragondrummer, Wow, It sounds like you have a full schedule.. I'm sure your items are all great.. Teresa

7. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Judi Gums, That's the way I do crocheting and knitting.. It never fails that I omit some of the directions, and go for what I think should be done.. Teresa

9. Likes Judi Gums, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am crocheting a few things; a sweater for my husband, and Lace and pearl baby booties. I have just finished in the last month a round blanket and a prayer shawl and a ant for my grandson. [ATTACH][ATTACH]What crochet or knitting projects are you working on?-004-2012-jpg[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images What crochet or knitting projects are you working on?-bee-jpg What crochet or knitting projects are you working on?-20140211_181106-jpg 
    Last edited by jjbreeze30; 03-01-2014 at 08:14 AM. Reason: added pictures

11. Likes blueeyes68, catbalou liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Rogue Hobbies
    How does one go about copy righting a pattern?
    I would appreciate any help with this as I too design my own patterns.
    Charlye

13. Likes blueeyes68, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya charlye, If I am not mistaken, you need to hire a patent attny.. Teresa

15. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am working on a kittycorner mile a minute. I made one before but it
    has been a while so I am trying it again. I am running out of the one
    color so need to go get some more. It is a Red Heart yarn and
    Jo-Ann is out of it too. So have to try to check it out here in town.

17. Likes pbjones80, blueeyes68, teresah liked this post