Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  490
Page 7 of 26 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Kathy, Those slippers are awesome... Great job...TY for sharing.. Teresa

2. Likes kathym2, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya vnmartin, It not only sounds like you are very busy, but also that you are a Great-grandma.. I'm sure your grandchildren will adore them for many years to come.. Who know, they could be passed down to your Great's ... Awesome.. Pleasepost when completed... Teresa

4. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya WabashWoman, I am sure it came out lovely.. I would love to see it.. It reminds me of when I was teaching my self to crochet... I made a dual-king size blanket for my bed... It took me months... I spent more time pulling out stitches than putting in...Never the less, it did come out nice, and it still exists today... Teresa

6. Likes dragondrummer, andreala, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am knitting angel pigs. Sounds strange but my DIL's father passed away about a month ago and he was an inseminator on a pig farm and she found the pig pattern and asked me to knit one for her father's sister and one for her 18 month old son.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya edc. Awe, I bet they are just adorable... I'm so sorry for your DIL's loss.. I send my deepest sympathies. Hugs, Teresa

9. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is so great seeing everyones fancys on here. I know I promiced you some pics. Well now I have a desk top again I may get them on sooner then I thought. I will try to pic done tomorrow and get hubby help me put them on.

11. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hats for charity. I have 13 finished so far this month. We meet once a month at Faith Church in Dyer, IN. I find the hats are an easy project when I do not want to concentrate so hard on the other projects I have going.
    My next project is to finish a baby blanket.
    I am also working on Pineapple Squares Throw.

13. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Carol, That is wonderful that you have completed so many.. God Bless you in all of your endeavors... Teresa

15. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My daughter in law works at a Vet Clinic and has asked me to make some birds nests for rehabilitating birds....If spring ever gets here in Michigan. That's what I'm working on now.

She also had another grand-daughter for us last month so I've been making cocoons and hats for her. When I finish a few more nests, I'd love to try the diaper covers, and the Chuck Taylor booties. My DIL's brother's going to have a baby boy next month, so I'd like to make matching shoes and diaper covers for them.

Since my husband had a knee replacement, I've been working on small things I can take with me to therapy and Dr. appointments.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Glenda 1st, Congratulations on your new Grandaughter.. I'm sure your family is elated..It's always a Blessing to welcome a new baby... I have mad many diaper covers.. If you would like some, I only have patterns and pics., not websites.. My email is manicnurs@yahoo.com. I can forward you some that way if you would like to. I also have made many set of converse tennis shoe, booties.. I didn't know that's what they were called.. I found some sites if you need them.. If not maybe it will help someone else searching...
    Ravelry: Converse Booties pattern by hillsmel
    Crocheted Baby Sneaker Booties Pattern
    My Free Patterns: Converse Booties Baby!

2nd, I have never heard about crocheting nests.. What a unique idea.. I hope you will post them when completed..

And of course, most important, I hope your husband heals quickly and feels better very soon. That is not a very pleasant surgery....
    Hugs, Teresa

18. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post