Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  490
Page 5 of 26 First ... 3456715 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi MeerKat, Praying for you. Your husband sound like how my dad was, if my mom was sitting down he would get all excited and she would have to get up and do something. She started telling him she was sitting down for awhile. That work for her, of course my parent were in their late 70s or early 80s. They are both gone now but think of things they did all the time

2. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Meerkat, Special prayers are being sent to you from here also.. Hugs, Teresa

4. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    i am getting ready to crochet a bunny hat and diaper cover. Just finished up a couple of vest for grandbabies. Was very pleased with them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Meerkat, Praying For things to get better for you!

7. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya pgjones, Those little outfit come out so adorable.. I made so many of them.. Mostly for the different holidays.. What a treat it is to see on the baby.. Hugs, Teresa

9. Likes dragondrummer, pbjones80, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have was too many things going right now....3 afghans 2 are Ravelry CAL's (Moogly CAL & 2014 BAM CAL) plus still have 4 more Smurfs to finish up, so I keep myself busy. Is any one else on Ravelry? I am live4stiches come visit and see what I've been doing. Happy crocheting...Sharon

Post Thanks / Like
    I am still working on doll clothes for my granddaughters. I crocheted a skirt. Than was looking for yarn to match. So I started on a off white top and than I had an idea to keep going with it and try and make a wedding dress. I used shell stitches for top and than looked up what stitch I used to make christening outfits and blankets. A love stitch for the skirt--so wondering how it will turn out. Never thought I would be able to make up my own patterns. But as long as I have a doll for a model--I can do it. Lots of times I am making one thing and it turns out to be something else.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just hope it turns out well. I love trying new things. Only been crocheting about a year but can't get. Enough of it.

13. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Pb jones, I can't wait to see them.. Please post them when they are competed... Teresa

15. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Sharon, Now, that's a plateful.. I can do a few things at a time, (afghan squares for exchange , chemo caps and my bolero) I'm too anxious to see it come out so, I have to do just a few at a time... Teresa

17. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post