Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  490
Page 26 of 26 First ... 16242526
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Heidi89,
    Jean here. Click on Reply or scroll down so you can click on 'go advanced' Once you get to that page click on the paper clip 'add files, browse, select picture, open. If you want to put in another picture then do the steps again. You can put in up to 5 pictures before you click done but you have to upload one picture at a time. After you click 'done' you can click the arrow by the paper clip to put the pictures on crochet talk. If you want more than 5 pictures then do this again and upload 5 more or however many you want.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi I am new here

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi Heidi89,
    Jean here. Click on Reply or scroll down so you can click on 'go advanced' Once you get to that page click on the paper clip 'add files, browse, select picture, open. If you want to put in another picture then do the steps again. You can put in up to 5 pictures before you click done but you have to upload one picture at a time. After you click 'done' you can click the arrow by the paper clip to put the pictures on crochet talk. If you want more than 5 pictures then do this again and upload 5 more or however many you want.
    Jean Marie,
    Thank You so much. I had done it one other time but could not remember how.
    Again, Thank You.
    Myra

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by heidi89 View Post
    Jean Marie,
    Again, Thank You.
    Myra
    Jean Marie......
    I went to "go advance" and I don't see a paper clip....
    What am I missing??
    I just can't seem to get it to work. I was trying to use pix's from my phone.(I am
    using my phone for my e-mail/Crochet Talk). Could that make a difference? Although this is what I used before.
    I am not a real computer whiz. But I don't understand what I can't figure out.

Myra

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by heidi89 View Post
    Jean Marie,
    Again, Thank You.
    Myra
    Jean Marie..... I don't see a paperclip. I went "go advanced" and it does not give me that option. What am I doing wrong? I am really getting frustrated, sorry.
    Maybe I should just not post them. They are baby clothes and afghan for my New Great Grandbaby.
    Also a couple cradle purses for a little girl, that I made for two of my other granddaughters.
    Thanks Again for your help.
    Myra