Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  490
Page 2 of 26 First 123412 ... Last
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Rogue, They are lovely.. I really wish I would of taken pictures of all of my items... From now on I will...TY for posting... Teresa

2. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am working on a dafodil afghan and Red Hearts crochet along texture squares afghan at the same time. Hope to post to pics when I'm done.

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Pat, I look forward to seeing your posts... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    I have put aside my current WIPs to make a baby blanket for a micro-preemie born to a family in our town.
    She was born at 24 weeks and one pound 2 oz. They post updates and call the site reach for the stars lexi storm
    and call her their little lion.I have made one square a lion and it will be one of the bottom corners, her
    name will go on the other bottom square. The top 2 squares will be covered with coloured stars. When I finish that I will get back to my first 4 needle knit convertible mitts for my son-in-law for next Christmas and an embroidery of names
    and date in hearts for my future daughter-in-law to sew into the lining of her wedding dress in Sept.
    Last edited by karenlatlas; 02-26-2014 at 08:08 AM. Reason: spelling

6. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68, catbalou liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am currently working on 2 knit projects: shawl & scarf. Also have two crochet projects: both afghan but one is made using a G hook and baby yarn, the second one is super bulky with a P hook. I work on a couple of projects a day. How do others manage their projects or do you only have one going at a time?

8. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Just finished a grey scarf, beige pair of leggings and almost done with a grey pair of leggings. Then I have a hoodie sweater to make for my grandson and then a sweater for granddaughter. My daughter keeps me in many projects. She is good to send me pictures of something she sees and then wants me to try to make them for her. I have a niece expecting a baby in June so I will need to get going on a sweater set or layette for her as well.

10. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    After making my first sweater set I'm working on a few photo prop items Thing 1&2 hats,owl hat and bootie set going to try and make a bib to match,hula skirt and I just finished a dress set.I need to get it all crocheted and photos taken before March 13th as that is when it will start it's journey to cali for my niece.Am going to try and make a few more items to toss in Will post pictures when done and I can

Post Thanks / Like
    Currently working on two KALS and a CAL. The KALS are a shawl called Hypernova in Frolicking Feet Handpaints Rugosa Ridge, which is driving me insane and which I doubt will be finished by the March 31 deadline and a lovely scarf called HiyaHiya Waves in Malabrigo worsted Tuareg, my first attempt at cabling. The CAL is Red Heart's current afghan project of texturized squares. Just finished the cutest knitted mitts in Berroco Folio called Alyssum Fingerless Mitts.

13. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barb, Actually I have two projects I'm working on, Large size blanket That my son has been trying to get away from me for the past 3 years...lol and now he has a new child on the way, so I am going to have to put that blanket on hole once again to start a new baby blanket for the new addition to the family, wish me luck guys...lol

15. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68, catbalou liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Best of luck on both the new baby blanket and the Large size blanket!!!

17. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post