Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  490
Page 11 of 26 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Catbalou, love your hats. You do great work. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

2. Likes dragondrummer, catbalou liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am finishing up some orders for the Katniss cowl, just finished an order for a blanket and a baby blanket with a scroll tree with flowers and owls on it. I hope to start on some things to sell at the farmers market this spring.

4. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68, catbalou liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am currently working on two baby afghans (one for hobby club, the other for my friends grandson, she texted that baby Gabriel, who was due March 11, made his appearance today March 10, so that now takes first priority, was working on it anyway). Also, two ripples for two friends as gifts, and two more heart pillows. Oh and a couple more prayer shawls. For those of you who don't know it, it is a law that we have to be working on multiple projects otherwise the Crochet Police (sub division of Craft Police) will be after us. I get into enough trouble as it is, don't need any more. LOL!!!

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Roe you are for sure a Busy bee and Funny at that. Im glad I do in 2s & 3s most of time. Take PICS of Gabe ??
    CONGRATS on GS "Gabriel" Name to be strong and healthy.

7. Likes dragondrummer, catbalou, teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Susan, I left you a message after you told me how you felt. Also, I left you a PM...Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you for pointing that out......Teresah....take note....we are only being law-abiding citizens....LOL

10. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    We also have to remember that the craft police can also ticket us for abuse of yarn (not making any projects), neglecting our hooks, and abandoning our patterns. And we must also remember to practice yarn rescue. We cannot allow yarn to be left untouched in any retail outlet, suffering from any sort of abandonment issues.

Post Thanks / Like
    you are so totally right WabashWonman

13. Likes dragondrummer, teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am working on lap robes and hats to match for Vets in wheelchair.

15. Likes N/A, dragondrummer, blueeyes68, catbalou, Lucky liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am currently working on several projects: a scarf, a baby blanket, a community blanket of squares from the Red Heart Crochet along, and a prayer shawl. Don't have pictures, but hope to eventually.

17. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68, catbalou, Lucky liked this post