Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    I take my crocheting with me to doctor's appointment, also. My Rheumatologist always comments that I am doing a good thing, that it helps keep my hands flexible and less painful. She also has arthritis in her hands, much worse than mine. I don't know how she bears what must be extreme pain.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for all the wonderful suggestions about carrying a project with ou.I haven't done that in forever and I think I will reinstate the practice.

3. Likes taral liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love crocheting whenever I can.. I'm not a beginner, but I've just started to crochet things I didn't think I could. So now when I crochet I can't put it done, its almost like I have to finish it before I can stop... I love it ..

5. Likes Judi Gums, taral liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Any Time

My favorite time to crochet is when I can plug in a good mystery audio book and start my crocheting. If I try to listen to music, the beat of the music messes with my counting. When I listen to an audio book its keeps me focused on two different levels. I am not constantly checking to see how far along I am on my crochet project. Basically have boom box will crochet.

7. Likes Theresa L, taral liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mawmawoneill- I love your reply! Have boombox, will crochet. Hadn't thought of putting on audiobooks. I usually watch tv but then my progress is slowed if the program is good. lol