Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: general

Post Thanks / Like
    Phaedra that's a great idea you should make and market them!! I would buy them :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks, winnie I get ideas from the oddest places at times. What is worse is getting a good idea in the shower with soap in your hair and forgetting it by the time you are finished. No wonder I talk to myself so much.
    I am not too weird; everyone else is just too normal.

3. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    phaedra, Love your saying on your sign. "I am not too weird; everyone else is just too normal"

5. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    saw the saying on a t-shirt in a catalog called Lighterside I even found it on the internet
    I am not too weird; everyone else is just too normal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Phaedra my brother had an idea for a solar powered fan to pull heat out of your car my twin sister and I tried to get him to do something with it well he didn't wasn't long til he saw his idea on expensive cars as an accessory. He could have made a mint. Put a tape player in the bathroom you can just hit record when you get an idea :-) have a great day Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't realize that there was a problem on keeping the hook size correct. I have the pattern and I look at it if I need help finding the right size and if I use a different size I write that on the pattern.

Post Thanks / Like
    Place a sticky note (one of the very small ones), with the hook size marked on it, onto the project if you have to use the hook for a different project! It works for me anyway. I hope it works for you too!