Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to you also Magnolia I will get back to you all and let you know how I am progressing...
    Irene

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for this post! I have used this stitch in home decor items and it is very pretty

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsynr View Post
    Thank you for this post! I have used this stitch in home decor items and it is very pretty
    what stitch?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Meladora's Creations View Post
    To get the first twist, for example, if you took both ends and put one in each hand, you take the end in your right hand and twist it once. So now, in your right hand, you have a piece that the bottom stitches are up and your left hand stitches are still facing correctly. Now if you were to connect these two pieces, you would have one twist. But I don't want to work in the top stitches, so I take that piece in my right hand and twist it up one more time where my top stitches are at the top once again, but this now gives me two twist. If I connect them together this way, then all the stitches will be facing the same way, the the scarf itself has two twist in it, instead of just one.

Hope this helps!
    Meladora's Creations
    Thanks hon..as soon as I get some more time and finish the projects I am working on I will try your scarf..I love it..but if I do it..I am keeping this one for myself..lol. I have picked back up crocheting for over a year now and haven't made myself one thing..lol so I am due..besides..winters in NY can be cold and I NEED one..lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for sharing! I may just try this before it gets cold. I like it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much! YOUR WORK IS BEAUTIFUL! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks i have subscribed to your utube chanel

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Reneemae View Post
    Attachment 5374Hi Jean Marie, I am brand spankin new to this sight and I didn't know how to ask a question soooooo I just clicked around and I love your
    name and you seem to have some status here so I thought I would as you......I saw a picture of baby sandals on FB and I saved the picture
    and assuming I can post it on here perhaps you can tell me where or how to get this pattern. I love them and they are so cute and I can
    crochet but only from a pattern, (not very creative) so if you can help me I will love you forever.....thanks Irene
    The Bottom Of Sandals
    By looking at the picture, I think that there are 2 rounds of sc, ( remember don't chain at the end of the row, keep going in a round), 2 rounds of hdc, (Possibly a round of sc?), 2 rounds of hdc, (possibly 2 rounds of sc?), (1 round of hdc?) and then thanks to whoever wrote in about the crab stitch. I, too, think it's the crab stitch or the reverse sc on the edging. If you write this out, you can see a pattern.

2 rounds sc
    2 rounds hdc
    1round sc
    2 rounds hdc
    2 rounds sc
    1 round of hdc?
    crab stitch or reverse sc

The V or The Top Of Sandal

By looking at the picture, I think this is 3 dc w/sc on one side and a reverse sc on the other side. You might have to put some chain stitches in to make the V shape.

The Strap
    The strap looks like a dc w/a sc or a slip stitch on either side. I think the button can go through the dc, but if you want to you can chain about 3 or 4 for a button hole.

9. Likes Judi Gums liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Jean Marie, that almost sounds doable....I am going to try and I will let you know what happens...again thank you for your
    time

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are just the most adorable little baby thongs I've ever seen! Good luck figuring out the pattern. That is one thing I have never done....baby shoes. There's a lot of cute ones out there. XOXOXOXOXO redhead/Patty