Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Butterfly Stitch Infinity Scarf - Free Crochet Pattern

The Butterfly Stitch Infinity Scarf!

pattern comes with pictures and video tutorials for right and left handed

Pattern - Infinity Scarf - Meladora's Creations Free Crochet Patterns & Tutorials

Butterfly Stitch Infinity Scarf - Free Crochet Pattern-butterfly-stitch-infinity-scarf-jpg

2. Likes amanda, johnsonya, DeniseB61 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice! Pretty! I tried the butterfly stitch. It's similar to the chainless foundation.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I saw that recently, I had never seen it before I discovered this stitch. I was sick and crocheting have zombie and I made a whoops, and what a whoops!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You, Printed!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love her work, I am going to use one of her videos in my wedding afghan shortly, got to get the yarn next.

Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Meladora's Creations View Post
    Yeah I saw that recently, I had never seen it before I discovered this stitch. I was sick and crocheting have zombie and I made a whoops, and what a whoops!

Hi hon..can I ask you about this. I love the scarf..but I sort of went thru the video on fast foward ..but I am wanting to make it and will go watch it slower ..but I saw that on normal infinity scarf it is wrapped once like you said..but you do it twice..how are you making the second wrap..? I was a little confused on that and I know it wasn't you..I confuse easy..lol

8. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    To get the first twist, for example, if you took both ends and put one in each hand, you take the end in your right hand and twist it once. So now, in your right hand, you have a piece that the bottom stitches are up and your left hand stitches are still facing correctly. Now if you were to connect these two pieces, you would have one twist. But I don't want to work in the top stitches, so I take that piece in my right hand and twist it up one more time where my top stitches are at the top once again, but this now gives me two twist. If I connect them together this way, then all the stitches will be facing the same way, the the scarf itself has two twist in it, instead of just one.

Hope this helps!
    Meladora's Creations

10. Likes Magnolia Blossom, me2la liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Butterfly Stitch Infinity Scarf - Free Crochet Pattern-crochet-baby-flip-flops-jpgHi Jean Marie, I am brand spankin new to this sight and I didn't know how to ask a question soooooo I just clicked around and I love your
    name and you seem to have some status here so I thought I would as you......I saw a picture of baby sandals on FB and I saved the picture
    and assuming I can post it on here perhaps you can tell me where or how to get this pattern. I love them and they are so cute and I can
    crochet but only from a pattern, (not very creative) so if you can help me I will love you forever.....thanks Irene

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Reneemae View Post
    Butterfly Stitch Infinity Scarf - Free Crochet Pattern-crochet-baby-flip-flops-jpgHi Jean Marie, I am brand spankin new to this sight and I didn't know how to ask a question soooooo I just clicked around and I love your
    name and you seem to have some status here so I thought I would as you......I saw a picture of baby sandals on FB and I saved the picture
    and assuming I can post it on here perhaps you can tell me where or how to get this pattern. I love them and they are so cute and I can
    crochet but only from a pattern, (not very creative) so if you can help me I will love you forever.....thanks Irene
    Those are pretty! You don't have the pattern for these?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Those are pretty! You don't have the pattern for these?
    No, someone posted them on facebook and I have searched and searched but cant find them anywhere.....I thought maybe someone on here would know where I can get the pattern...