Here are 2 latest free crochet patterns on my blog
    Carrot bunny and Heart ring box
    http://www.mazkwok.com/2013/06/free-...rot-bunny.html

Carrot bunny and Heart ring box
    http://www.mazkwok.com/2013/06/free-...-ring-box.html

Have a nice weekend fellow crocheters

2. Likes amanda, little drummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, love them both but I vote for the jewel box or heart ring box. The carrot bunny should delight a child. Good work and so nice of you to make them a free pattern.

4. Likes little drummer, MazKwok liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye: Do the rabbit!!!!! Luv u. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Shirley, you are so bad!! I don't need another cute thing!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye: If you do not sell all the ornaments at the yard sale and/or if you have any left over, could I buy a few or one of each for my two sets of grandchildren? My mother had a friend who made felt ornaments all year long and then sold at craft sale in the fall/winter. My mother would buy a couple each year for us and still warms my heart to look at them and get them out each year. I even have a Monica Lewinsky doll she made one year out of blue velvet with pearls etc. Shirley

8. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    How cute, of course I will sell you whatever I have left that you want. I love ornaments that have a history. I have a red dog out of cardboard that my son made when he was 9, he is 44. And a reindeer out of a toilet paper roll that my granddaughter made. Plus ornaments that I got from places I have been. So my tree isn't an elegant one but one with love designing it.

10. Likes amanda, little drummer, GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye: Me too; and I would love some of the ornaments. When our kids had their kids I started giving them the ornaments I made for our kids: felt dinosauers, Goldilocks and the 3 bears, Grandma and the big bad wolf, etc. They get such a kick out of decorating the trees with them!!!! And every year when I put up our tree it is fun to see the things we brought from Germany, like they are new all over again!!! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Shirley I agree. I love seeing the old ones. I have some balls that were made for in 76. They were dipped in glitter so the date shows up good. I also have some ornaments that my maternal grandmother had and they are precious. Nothing fancy or expensive just oh so priceless.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! I saw that yesterday on a email I got from I think All Free crochet 16 something to crochet or something like that! VERY VERY NICE! I wrote the pattern down since my printer has a headache or something! I LOVE AMIGURUMIS! Thanks a lot! GREAT JOB! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

14. Likes MazKwok liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much for sharing these free patterns. I am going to try the carrot bunny first, it looks so cute.

16. Likes MazKwok liked this post