Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  21
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my goodness I found another one..BETTER

Ok I posted the other day a hook holder..I still like that one but oh my ..you all have to see this one...

and it is free

Ravelry: Leentje's Crochet Hook Case pattern by Marleen Hartog

I love it because it has a place for other stuff..I can't tell you how many times I needed my scissors..lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Anne I like this crochet case also!!! What a great find!!!! Got to try this one!!! XOXO

3. Likes me2la liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some how Delores hon I knew you would like that one too..I just think it is a good carry all for when you are out and about and bringing something to do with you. It looks very handy.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is one I'll have to try also!!! Love the extra storage it has. Thanks for posting!

6. Likes me2la liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two great finds They're both Very stylisious! And free,thanks for these hook holders.I've been keeping mine in an 10 by4 in. Russell Stover aluminum candy tin. LOL

8. Likes N/A, Magnolia Blossom, DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Telych Welcome Im glad you are joining in as were all a friendly, helpful group. Check out our Groups so much going on and in 2014 A group has a BIG GATHERING called 2014 Hookers meeting in TN for 4 days . Check with Faye, Janie Mae, Kathy B one knows all about it. Im unable to go BUT, excited hearing all !! There asking for donations any crochet, P.Canvas, Knit. as There having a Huge Yard Sale too for the 2014 Hooker Gathering. See you Hun! soon I hope. Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for a nice welcome Susan I am having a great time exploring you guys have so much content! This is a friendly place and I'm glad to be here. The hooker's get together sounds fun. A few years back myself,husband and daughter were living in TN. Just north of Nashville. Though it was too far from my home state and family in Connecticut. Had to get back to my young gran kids. Who I love crocheting for

11. Likes N/A, SMILE liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Telych View Post
    Thank you for a nice welcome Susan I am having a great time exploring you guys have so much content! This is a friendly place and I'm glad to be here. The hooker's get together sounds fun. A few years back myself,husband and daughter were living in TN. Just north of Nashville. Though it was too far from my home state and family in Connecticut. Had to get back to my young gran kids. Who I love crocheting for
    Hi hon..glad you joined us too. Yes I am a Yankee too but went south and back again..I love Tennessee but also missed family here..and the fact that there is no work for my hubby and kids right now there makes a big difference. I am excited about our Meeting in 2014 and we would love to have you come..so think about it..there is going to lots to do and just getting to see each other is going to be awesome.

As for the pattern for the hook holders..most of the time I try to share only free stuff as that is what I look for for myself..as to date I have only paid for 1 pattern and that was a butterfly baby blanket that you can also make a afghan out of..I fell in love with it..but so far haven't done it yet..lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Really like the way this one is made- BUT love the stitch and colors on the other one- so probably will combine the 2 when I get thru with my bath room rugs, Need to use some of this cotton yarn I stockpiled!lol Was ripping out one of them and Tom said,'What are you doing? I liked that!' So putting it all back in! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

14. Likes N/A, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been keeping my crochet hooks, scissors etc. in a Thirty One bag that my daughter-in-law sent me, in by Granny's Stuff bag! I also use plastic baggies as they are just the right size.

Twinfaye, you do such lovely work! Love the little dress!!!!