Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  136
Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, nice patterns selection. I just love all the free patterns that are available on different sites. And I love everyone sharing with each other.
    Judi G

2. Likes amanda, justplainjudy, Teri liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    This is what it's all about, isn't it?! I love it, too, Judi!!!!

Hugs, Judy

4. Likes Judi Gums liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Rosie, did you ever finish this tunic? I am anxious to see it!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like to see one finished too! I downloaded that pattern ages ago but have so many things to make I haven't gotten to it yet. I will get there at some point though.
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    no I haven't! Been goofing off, but was thinking about starting on it again. I am really unhappy with the sleeves. But was thinking the other day, that perhaps I could go forward and not place the sleeve? Anyway, will be giving it a try. I do have the top part done tho! Lots heavier than I thought it was going to be for sure. Wish that I used a different yarn, but that is the past and not redoing it. But just because I am stuck with the sleeve (one is done, just don't like the way it is fitting), doesn't mean I can't skip that spot and go forward. So, perhaps that is what I will bring along with me when I take Jim up to Mayo, then on to see my Mom.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rosie, I hope things are going okay with your hubby.

Like Dinah, I also ran across this pattern in my crochet file on my desktop and I was wondering if you ever managed to fought your way through it. I remember the pattern was really giving you fits and you had to do lots of frogging. What if you just didn't have sleeves and made it into a long vest instead? You could put a simple edging around the sleeve holes... maybe?

Shelley

9. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jim has been fighting with a post operative surgery infections (actually a leak from the pancreas). But finally decided to drive a couple more hours for trips and headed for the Mayo clinic in Rochester. Been hanging out there for the last month, and has shown significant progress. At least they didn't want to put him on TPN for 3 months. Not to mention told him to start eating regular meals. They said it really wouldn't make a difference if he is eating solids or liquids. At least this way he is getting better nourishment and satisfaction, not to mention more endurance. They put a stent into his pancreas, so hopefully that area that won't heal, will be able to now. Amazing what they can do, this procedure they had to do has only been done about 100 times, and fortunately for Jim, his doc has done 50 of them. And the Dr was totally surprised he was able to do it, be cause of the rearranging of his insides (whipple procedure)

But yes, I was thinking of the vest idea also. So going forward with that thought, and can always add the sleeves on later. So, nothing on the table for crocheting, and am thinking that my next step will be pretty mobile and easy to carry for dr appts. If all goes good, I should have this done by Thanksgiving .

11. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck. Can't wait to see pics. I was hoping to tackle this one after all my christmas crocheting is done.

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was reading in an earlier post about someone using the Bernat Satin, I really like it I love crocheting with it and love the way it feels, I just hope it stand up to a lot of wear and tare,.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have tried and tried and tried to download this pattern and always come up with an error message...if anyone has any suggestions...I'd apprecicate it!