Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Love Triangle Shawl

2 weeks ago I went to the new Mary Maxim and I picked up this yarn with the idea I'd make a scarf or a shawl. I had not started anything because I was trying to finish up one of my MANY projects I have on the go.

I found out that the new Mary Maxim will be having their grand opening on the 31st so I decided I should hook something up..

I worked up a heart with the idea to build a shawl around it. I looked at pictures on google, pinterest of shawls, scarves, crochet stitches but I was coming up with nothing. I decided since I was on a time crunch I'd make a basic easy scarf pattern with a heart on each end opposite side and started hook'in.

That's when it hit me like a ton of bricks. I had an idea! I got to work right away and figured out something that worked! My scarf was frogged so fast that night I worked up the first row of hearts then completed it the next day.

I'm so happy I didn't finish that scarf!! London, Ontario 10am-2pm Jan 31, See you there in my Mary Maxim Prism Sparkle Love Triangle Shawl.

Oh and I finally get to meet Mikey from The Crochet Crowd!

Crochet Love Triangle Shawl - Dearest Debi Patterns

2. Thanks kiti13 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That is lovely!

4. Thanks DearestDebi thanked for this post