Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Little Bunny Nina

2. Likes spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Choiyuk96,
    Thanks for this pattern it is really cute. I have never made any Amigurumi items before. My little granddaughter just asked me for a lamb but maybe this will do.

I have not been on the forum for awhile and when I do come on you always post something that I want to make. Thanks for all the nice patterns you post I do appreciate them. I cannot make all of them but I can dream.

Thanks so much,
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    You're very welcome, Spoula. I'm sure your little granddaughter will love this little bunny,

So glad you like my posts. Nice to be appreciated. Have fun.
    Choiyuk

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Choiyuk96, You are so welcome and I do appreciate your post. It takes time to find patterns and then share them with us. You know I have made many things for my grandchildren from the patterns you have posted. You also went out of your way to help me find some patterns for my older granddaughters and sent them to me. That was so nice and I remember that as well. So many things I have made from your post even some of your basket and blanket patterns. The thing that strikes the most is when I am looking for something special to make I sign on to this forum and you have just posted the thing I am looking for. How do you do that?
    You are appreciated.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    cute________________

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoula View Post
    Hi Choiyuk96, You are so welcome and I do appreciate your post. It takes time to find patterns and then share them with us. You know I have made many things for my grandchildren from the patterns you have posted. You also went out of your way to help me find some patterns for my older granddaughters and sent them to me. That was so nice and I remember that as well. So many things I have made from your post even some of your basket and blanket patterns. The thing that strikes the most is when I am looking for something special to make I sign on to this forum and you have just posted the thing I am looking for. How do you do that?
    You are appreciated.
    Spoula
    Thank you, Spoula. You are most welcome. I guess we have the same taste in patterns. So glad I could help.
    choiyuk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    cute________________
    So glad you like the bunny, Jean Marie.