Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9

Post Thanks / Like

How is everyone?

Hello all! I have been thinking of you and hoping everyone is staying well. Is anyone working on Christmas gifts? I completed the 16 ornaments for this year. Yay! Also the amigurumi snowman for my daughter. Now working on amigurumi giraffe. Still have two gifts to make after that. Keeping my head and hands busy helps me get through the days. I miss visiting with my nearby children and my one who lives in another state. Sure do miss the hugs as well. Stay safe and post what you are doing. Would enjoy hearing about it. imalefty

2. Likes spoula, Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am doing well. Thank you.

4. Likes spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! I work on the little filet squares for the exchange. I work on the crochet panel also but the squares are urgent. Have a good day
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

6. Likes spoula, Nova55 liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am doing well and hope everyone of you are well also. I haven't been doing much crocheting, except making a name doily for some friends for Christmas. My husband and I have been very busy getting our boat ready to pull out of the water tomorrow for the winter. Then, we will be busy winterizing the engines and generator and the fresh water system. Lots to do to get it ready to be shrink-wrapped in it's winter coat!
    I have found out both of my eyes are ready to have cataract surgery. I am happy about this, because I can't wait to be able to see clearly again. My left eye is soooo blurry. I have an appointment on the 26th to find out when they can do the surgery. I hope it is soon. I would like to have both of them done before Thanksgiving, or Christmas. My contacts don't help any more.
    Stay well everyone!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

8. Likes spoula, Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Jo, It is nice to hear from you and that you are doing well. Putting the boat away for winter sounds like quite a bit of work. I would like to know how your surgery for cataracts goes after you have it. My in-laws had it done to both eyes and they say they see so much better now. My father in law does not even need glasses to read now and before he did.

I hope all goes well with yours too.
    Spoula

Spoula

10. Likes Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, All is well at my house. I am finishing the final touches on a counted cross stitch pattern I found in my sewing box. Had some bulky yarn left over and started another blanket for myself. I agree with you staying busy helps.

Spoula

12. Likes Nova55 liked this post