Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Blue Weave Cardigan for Women, S-3XL

Blue weave crochet cardigan free pattern
    Attached Images Attached Images Blue Weave Cardigan for Women, S-3XL-cardi2-jpg Blue Weave Cardigan for Women, S-3XL-cardi1-jpg Blue Weave Cardigan for Women, S-3XL-cardi3-jpg Blue Weave Cardigan for Women, S-3XL-cardi4-jpg 

2. Likes spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Choiyuk, I like this pattern and the model is so cute. I had to laugh as she wrote on the pattern it took her so long to make it and she is only 4'9" and size small. I was thinking about maybe making this for a beach cover up using thread to be light not heavy. After reading the pattern I don't think I have the stamina to make 2 for my older girls and they are both tall but not big. Maybe the little toddler is more my cup of tea doesn't take so long to make little things.

As always thanks for all your free patterns my folders are so full thanks to you and your sharing with all of us.

By the way I am holding off on those bikinis until the beaches are opened again. I will use the pattern top you sent to me to make for the older girls. Thanks so much.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad you like it, Spoula. You're always welcome. I wasn't sure you got those PMs. Now I know you did and you like one of them I'm very happy. choiyuk

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Choiyuk96, I like pretty much all your patterns that you share with us. I am not into shawls or scarfs but when I see one I think is pretty I always post a like for you. I feel bad if you didn't receive my responses to your patterns that you took the time to look for me and send to me. I know I responded and mentioned that with what you sent to me and the ones that I have you didn't have to look anymore . My response must have been lost some how. So I am really sorry If I left you hanging. I had just mentioned to Jean Marie that I don't keep my mailbox full I pretty much empty it frequently so maybe I deleted my sent message before you got to open it. Again I am so sorry.
    Spoula
    Last edited by spoula; 06-04-2020 at 01:52 PM.