Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Jacheta Raglan Jacket for Women, M also adjustable

2. Likes spoula, Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    pretty, but sounds complicated

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you like it, Jean Marie. Maybe not too complicated?

Post Thanks / Like
    HiChoiyuk, I like this Jacket very much. I might give it a try. I think the language in the video is Portuguese. I read through the pattern and I can figure out that "rays" is the V stitch for the corners. I am not sure what is meant by the anchor but if I decide to make it I guess I will have to figure it out. I like the color of the yarn she used as well.

Thanks again for sharing all your patterns with us.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Spoula,
    You can find the free pattern on here and it's in English but look at the pattern
    Lavender Jacket Free Crochet Pattern | Free Crochet Patterns

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoula View Post
    HiChoiyuk, I like this Jacket very much. I might give it a try. I think the language in the video is Portuguese. I read through the pattern and I can figure out that "rays" is the V stitch for the corners. I am not sure what is meant by the anchor but if I decide to make it I guess I will have to figure it out. I like the color of the yarn she used as well.

Thanks again for sharing all your patterns with us.
    Spoula
    I'm glad you like this jacket, Spoula. The instructions are a bit confusing, but with the help of the video I'm sure you can breeze thru it. Good luck and have fun.
    choiyuk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Jean Marie,

I looked at your link and I saw a long sweater that looked like it used the same kind of stitches. Then I paged down and saw the link to the pattern link you posted.

I appreciate that you took time to do that but I had already copied that pattern from Choiyuk's post yesterday with the videos it was included. That's why I responded back to her that I could make out how to do the pattern if I decide to make it. Some of the words in the pattern are not familiar to me but watching the videos and reading the pattern it should be clear.

Thanks anyway for taking the time to share the link again in case others did not see it either.
    Spoula
    Last edited by spoula; 02-10-2020 at 09:17 AM. Reason: added additional information