Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a different way to make a magic circle

Now I know 2 ways to make magic circle - 1. wrapping the yarn around your fingers and crossing the yarn like an x on top of your fingers and putting the hook under the first yarn and over the 2nd yarn and twist the hook back around so the hook is facing up and chain 1 and 2. how she does the magic circle on the video above.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 09-15-2019 at 07:05 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    #2 seems easier. I never liked the standard way of doing the magic circle. What do you think?

Post Thanks / Like
    I had got used to doing the magic circle the first way. I didn't know there was another way to do the magic circle. I think the first way is easier. Last couple times I did it the way she does it on the video because that's the way she did it. I made 1 circle like she does on the video and then did one more round. It's hard on the hands especially your dominant hand to crochet sc in the round. I'm going to crochet the dragon ears my own way. I think I'll chain and crochet across the row and crochet on the other side like I was making a slipper. I don't know if I'll do any decrease stitches or not.