Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

From Ada - Link to the Vintage crochet & knitting

Welcome! Try a free eBook! | Purple Kitty LLC
    A cat has seven lives, I need only one more to crochet all patterns what I like... Happy Crocheting! Ada.

2. Thanks missro007, Nova55 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you!! I just registered on the site. There are a lot of exciting patterns there. I love the vintage baby hats.

Donna

Post Thanks / Like
    Promise me! Oh please promise me that this is a safe site!! My son-in-law, computer guru & fixer upper, has made me swear I will not download ANYTHING!!The most recent diabolic was downloading Windows 10....However, my grandmother (i am 75) so you know she would be really old, crocheted in the summer and pieced quilts in the winter..I have several of her tablecloths and there is some raveling in them that I would like to repair but have never tackled anything that fine. I think your leaflet would be PERFECT as a guide and might even have the directions for her patterns. Sooo, do you cross your heart and hope to die; swear on your grandmother's grave that it is demon free? Thanks for your understanding!! xxxo

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Dear! Ada.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, lots of beautiful patterns! I spent almost all night to go through. Ada.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm hardly typing with my tears going down the chicks because of laughing So I cross my heart and hope to die - the site is safe! I've been there million times and no devils or demons dancing there. The site is worth to spend some time and you find really beautiful patterns. Happy Crocheting! Ada.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you sooo much! I am hoping this is what I have been looking for. Glad you enjoyed the post! Take note of the Windows 10 download problem...after I did it several different sources told me there were problems with Windows 10.. I have an old computer (that is by today's standards, not mine) and I think it just overwhelmed it...keep stitching! xxxo

Post Thanks / Like
    Very welcome, as always! Ada.

Post Thanks / Like
    Stay away from Windows 10! My son advised me not to use Windows 10, it is full of errors. I have Windows 7 and it works fine. Happy Crocheting! Ada.